Chapter Two

I hummed to myself as I walked down the school hallway after I had got done doing a favor for sensei.

Juno was beside me and Kimyo, like always, was inside my head.

... you make that sound like a bad thing.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Juno. It's a good thing he was already looking at me.

"Hey, Juno-nii..." I trailed off, "can you go and see if Izuku is still in the classroom for me?"

Juno smiled at me and gave me a thumbs-up, "Sure thing, Little Hero!"

I rolled my eyes at the nickname. It was basically a play on words involving my name...

Yeah, Hiro is pronounced like hero after all... That's pretty clever!

I rolled my eyes at Kimyo next.

"Hiro! Quick! Bakugo is terrorizing him!" Juno was floating towards me at full speed and I narrowed my eyes as I sprinted past him.

"WHA-"

I came to a stop in front of the classroom door and slammed the classroom door open, startling the two.

Daaamn girl

"HIRO! Why didn't you tell me you could sprint that fast?!"

I ignored both Kimyo and Juno-I would explain my situation further to Juno later.

"Katsuki-Fucking-Bakugo!" I signed speedily at him, "What the fuck did I tell you about terrorizing Izuku?!"

Oh yeah, like Izuku, Katsuki had also taken the time to learn sign language. At the time, I had felt honored but then he explained he had only learned it so he would know if I was talking shit about him or not...

As if I would; personally, it would've been a waste of time.

Katsuki clicked his tongue, "whatever, scarface... Don't get too comfortable Deku!" I watched him and his pals walk out of the classroom door with a steely gaze; the two boys trailing behind him fidgeting.

Once they were out and gone, I turned towards Izuku and smiled, "are you okay, Izuku?"

Damn girl that was so badass!

"Whoa..."

Izuku looked at me, "My... nerves aren't and neither is my notebook but..." I watched his gaze flicker at the window. Knowing Katsuki, he had probably gotten angry that Izuku would want to apply to UA and so he threatened a bit and also threw his notebook out the window...

I walked up to Izuku, "He threatened you to not apply to UA and threw your notebook out the window didn't he?"
"How the fuck did you-?!"

I ignored Juno and focused on Izuku's surprised expression, "how did you-?" he cut himself off and his eyes grew wide, "oh no..."
I glared and turned on my heel. Izuku was quick to try and restrain me but I kept dragging him behind me, "no! No, Hiroko-chan don't! You can't be expelled this close to graduating!"

He's got a point ya know. Aizawa would murder you.

I stopped and took a couple of deep breaths.

Be one with the calm... breathe in... breathe out.

I turned back to Izuku and slung an arm around his shoulder-I had to stand on my tippy toes a bit not gonna lie.

"Okay. but if he does it again, You're not gonna be able to stop me... okay?"

Izuku nodded and I continued, "Now that that's resolved...! Let's go and get your notebook!"