Chapter Six

Given that I didn't want papa to question what I was doing, and why I was using sign language, I opted to do this behind Aldera. Effective, and no one really went back there.

"So, you're trying to summon a dude named Aoi..." Juno murmured as he paced, "that you grew up with and he's basically an older brother to you?" Juno whirled around to look at me.

I smiled and nodded, "yup! Spot on!"

"Yay."
You can tell how excited he is...

I decided to sign what I was doing to Juno, for his sake, "okay, so, basically... All I really need to do is bleed and do hand signs but..."

Juno groaned, "why is there always a but at the end of your sentences?"

I glared at Juno, "BUT, it's been so long since I've performed a jutsu that I don't even know if a simple summoning is going to be enough..."

"Then get to fucking practicing!"

I nodded. It's been such a long time, but I'm hoping it comes back to me as soon as I begin...

First, you're supposed to bite your thumb enough to bleed but I'm not going to do that during the practice...

Then it's the hand signs that come next. Boar to Dog to Bird to Monkey and then to Ram.

After that, you just... slam your hand to the ground and the symbols will appear!

Also, it was like riding a bike. It all came back to me.

"Damn!" Juno whistled, "I think you cracked the ground!"

I giggled silently and looked down.

It's true. You did-uh oh.

What?

"Shit! Midoriya! He was watching!"

I whirled around with wide eyes to see Izuku standing there. He was shaking and stuttering, "H-H-Hiroko! Wha-What?! Sign language-Cult?!"

I rushed towards him, "Izuku! Snap out of it!"

HE THINKS YOU'RE PART OF A DAMN CULT THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I'VE SEEN ALL DAY!!! BWAHAHA

KIMYO SHUT THE FUCK UP

"Izuku Midoriya!" I glared at him, "Sit down and listen the fuck up!"

"Y-Yes ma'am!"
----------------------------------------

"s-So... You aren't a part of a cult?" I snorted and shook my head, "You're actually from a different universe and you got reverted back to being a baby when you got teleported here?"

I nodded again, "And you're quirk... Isn't actually a quirk?"

I nodded, "That's.... So cool!" I blinked.

Didn't expect that.

"So, your dad doesn't know? At all?'

I shook my head and smiled, "Nope! You're the first!" Juno coughed and I rolled my eyes, "Well, the first if you don't count Juno of course..."

Izuku blinked and tilted his head, "And Juno is the ghost you see and is like a big brother to you, right?"

"Damn right I am!" I giggled and nodded for Izuku.

Dude. You should totally use the second stage of your kekkai Genkai.

That'd be funny... Juno doesn't even know I can do this! Here it goes!

My eyes glowed silver for a second before Juno materialized right as he was laughing at something.

Izuku shrieked and Juno snapped his head at him, "Dude! Calm the fuck down! It's not like you've seen a-" Juno stopped himself and I giggled.

Looks like the dumb ass realized Midoriya was looking straight the fuck at him.

"... ghost..." Juno trailed off with wide eyes, "YOU CAN SEE ME?!"

Juno whirled on me, "HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD THIS FUCKING ABILITY WITHOUT FUCKING TELLING ME?!"

I shrugged, "Since I was a baby...?"

"GODDAMNIT, HIRO!"

"Sorry, Sorry..."
I looked at Izuku and he awe-stricken form, "S-So cool...!" I blinked when he whipped out his notebook- a new one- and began writing. I blocked out the mumbling that followed but eventually, I got annoyed.

I hit Izuku over the head lightly, "Ah! Sorry!"

Izuku put his notebook away, "Is... Is it okay if I stay and watch you do the... summoning?"

"It's fine with me!" I stood up and brushed off my school uniform- oh yeah this was all happening after school, "Just make sure you stand back! Both of you! And Juno I don't fucking care that you're a ghost."

Ready Kimyo?
Ready!

I bit my thumb and I ignored Juno and Izuku's surprised yelps before I began doing the hand signs at lightning speed.

"No wonder she's so speedy with sign language..."

I slammed my palm on the floor and the symbols filled the area underneath.

I smirked as smoke billowed in my area and I heard the poof sound of something appearing.

I blinked when I was crushed in a hug.

"Hiroko Hatake!" Aoi screamed, "Don't you ever worry us like that ever again...! Oh who're they?"

Aoi set me down and I grinned. I forgot how much I missed the blue-haired ferret man.

I started signing, "Aoi! Meet Izuku Midoriya and Juno Tamaki! They're my friends!"
I turned towards the two awestruck friends of mine and giggled. It was to be expected; Aoi was 6'1" after all!

"Izuku, Juno! Meet Aoi Shiori! My summoning and my big brother!"

Aoi smirked as he eyed Juno, "It's lovely to meet you~" I smacked him, "Ow! What was that for?!"

"No flirting with other guys! You're married!"
"I wasn't gonna fucking flirt with the man! I was just appreciating a cute guy!"

I rolled my eyes at him and giggled as I saw how uncomfortable Juno looked.

"W-wow!" Izuku started scribbling in his notebook again.

Awe! He's so amazed it's kinda cute!

I jumped when Aoi whirled to look at me, "Now, where the fuck are we and why the fuck are you back to using sign language?"
----------------------------

"Okay... So, you got reverted to being a baby when you came here, a world with no ninjas or chakra, where almost everyone has a 'quirk', and you went back to having to voice?"

I nodded.

"And you got adopted but a man right off the bat and you call him papa...?"
I nodded again and watched as Aoi smirked, "Kakashi's gonna have a fucking field day with this! No one's gonna be able to hold him back!"
I winced, "Do... Do you think you could do me a favor?"
"What?"
"Tell everyone that I'm alive... but say you have no way of bringing anyone along with you; you can only bring objects."
"What the fuck?! Why?!"

"I don't want anyone jumping into this world unnecessarily. If I'm having a huge problem, I'll send a wave of chakra to you with a message giving you instruction..."
"... Fine, but you might want to write a letter that I can give to everyone with an explanation. And you'd also better expect me to visit every fucking week..." 

---------------------------

AOI MY BABY IS HERE!!!

Next chapter you might be getting an insight as to what has been going on in the Naruto universe ;)

-Mila/Red