Prologue

Bright light hit my eyelids.
YO BRAT GET THE HELL UP RIGHT NOW
My eyes snapped open and I immediately noticed something odd... I was small, naked, and wrapped in a blanket.
What the hell?
Yooooo you're a baby!
Sadly, Kimyo was correct. I was no longer fifteen and now I was back to being a baby...
I started crying and wailing. What? It was getting cold. Plus, who the hell would leave a baby in an alley?!
I don't know, brat... YO THIS MEANS I CAN ACTUALLY CALL YOU A BRAT AND BE RIGHT! DUDE!
My wailing continued even as I heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked up as white shoes stopped in front of me. I gurgled as I noticed that it was not a living person, but a ghost.
Oh boy...
"What's a baby doin here?" the male ghost scratched at his head and looked down at me. I smiled and made grabby hands to him.
The boy jumped back in shock, "how can a baby see me?!" I giggled as I looked up. I knew he wouldn't be able to pick me up as my kekkai Genkai wasn't that powerful yet as a baby, but it was interesting to watch as he fumbled around. He was... Interesting to say the least. Pale baby blue hair that seemed to go into his dark eyes a lot. He had dark blue arm warmers on but over top of that was a black shot sleeve jacket with gold stars. Other than that, he just wore a normal pair of black pants and a black shirt.
"I'm sorry, but I won't be able to pick you up kiddo..." the male smiled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his head. I took this as a good opportunity to start bawling again; hopefully this time someone living would come to my rescue.
"Ah!" the male in front of me started panicking, "Please stop crying kiddo! Ah-!"
A different pair of feet stopped in front of me, "what is that noise-" I looked up and kimyo started cracking up.
THIS DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LITERAL HOBO OH MY GOD-
"Why is there a baby in this alley way?" the man drawled and I stopped crying but I also tilted my head. This man... Doesn't seem that bad.
... Are you actually kidding me right now
"Ack-!" the ghost jumped backward and I watched him freak out, "It-It's the underground he-hero Eraserhead!! Ah!"
I stared up at the male the ghost called Eraser Head and smiled. He seemed nice. I started to make grabby hands for the male while Kimyo screamed at me to stop.
I kept doing this but my eyes watered when I saw that he was making no move to pick me up. I made my lip start to tremble as I began crying my eyes out again. Being a baby has its perks. "Alright, alright... You win you brat..." the male picked me up and rocked me while I calmed down from crying so much, "now let's see... what's your name?"
... does he think I'll be able to answer? I watched him as he looked around the spot I was in before looking down at the blanket I was wrapped in. He sighed and scratched his head with one hand, "I'm an idiot."
he moved my blanket to stare at the stitching that ended up being there the entire time. "Hiroko..." He mumbled and I started gurgling, "Gentle child..." I watched him smirk a bit, "not a bad name kiddo..."
He began walking with me in hand. I guess this means I've been adopted? Again?
I glanced back to see the ghost following behind us.
The ghost glanced at me and smiled, "I doubt you'll be able to see me when you're older and if you can I doubt you'll remember but... My names Juno and I promise I'll look out for you around here; even if you are being taken care of by a pro-hero..."