Chapter Five

"HOW THE FUCK?!?"

I giggled and watched Katsuki rage over my 10th consecutive victory. It was getting amusing at this point; He kept challenging me to a rematch and I kept winning. It was basically a never-ending loop. I'm just glad that is mom, Mitsuki loves me and wasn't getting onto our cases about the yelling... yet.

"I WANT A FUCKING REMATCH, SCARFACE!" Katsuki pointed at me, "AND THIS TIME I'M GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS AT IT AND BE THE KING!"

"Sure you will, Katsuki," I giggled, "you can choose the song this time!"

Last time I chose, I chose Dynamite. Mainly for shits and giggles.

Just as we were about to start, my phone rang with a text notification. I groaned before I checked.

Papa: Hiroko come home now

Oh.

Well, that's a first... The shithead has never done this before.

True, but then again I haven't rushed in headfirst towards a villain in this universe before...

"Well? Are we gonna play the fucking game or not, scarface?" I looked towards Katsuki and sighed, "Maybe next time, Katsuki... My dad wants me home."
"That's a first."
THAT'S WHAT I FUCKING SAID

My phone buzzed again.

Papa: That wasn't a suggestion Hiroko

I sighed.

Me: Ill head there in a minute. Im just saying bye to my friend.

I never told him the friend I hang out with at night is Katsuki.

He'd be pissed if he knew your friend was a male...

"Bye, Katsuki! Tell your mom I said thank you for letting me come over!"

"As if she had a fucking choice, scarface..." Katsuki grumbled as he slammed the front door shut.

"KATSUKI BAKUGO WHAT DID I FUCKING SAY ABOUT SLAMMING THE FRONT DOOR?!"

"SHUT UP ALREADY, HAG!"

I giggled. Their family dynamic is hilarious.

It is, isn't it? You should probs text Aizawa you're leaving now.

Me: Heading home!

I wonder how everyone is back in Konoha?

Oh... I wonder how my dad is doing... Do you think he misses me? Do you think Zabuza, Haku, and Aoi miss me?

If they didn't, then that'd be weird. They all have a way too weird attachment to you. Kakashi, I get given he shares your genetics but the others...

I giggled. I miss them... A lot... Do you think I should try to summon Aoi? Do you think I should also tell Papa my past?
I think he wouldn't believe you. Especially since he found you when you were a baby... You can if you want but...

Let's compromise: I'll only tell him if you get revealed to him/anyone else other than Midoriya, and now All Might. It also counts if summoning Aoi is successful...

Do you at least wanna tell Juno the full story? All he knows is that your power technically isn't a Quirk...

I'll tell him tonight.

-----------------------

"Hiroko Tenshi-Aizawa..." I flinched. My dad had what looked like a shadow covering him while he crossed his arms with his quirk activated, "Don't ever go running towards a villain ever again, alright?!"

"Yes, Papa..."

"Until I know you won't do that anymore, you are to text me where you're going to be after school and you are to also start training even more!"

"Yes, Papa..."

"Good. Now, I ordered some takeout earlier since I assumed you hadn't eaten yet so I want you to eat that and then go to bed... Understood?"
"Yes, Papa...."

He walked towards me and I flinched. Papa ruffled my hair, "I still don't know whether to be proud or angry about how you helped someone so... in the meantime, goodnight."
I smiled, "Goodnight, Papa! I'll see you in the morning!"

You should also probs address the fact that Juno is floating in the corner of the room.

Yeah, I should... Do you think I should tell Papa about seeing ghosts? Like, say it's a secondary part of my quirk?

Sure. Go for it. But, then you'll have to explain to him that you have a minor villain's ghost hangin around you and being a big brother to you and the villain's name is Clairvoyant?

... I'll just leave that part out!

Pfft good luck

"He-He's scary...." Juno mumbled and I walked up to him before I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to my room, "what?!"

I shut my door and looked him in the eye, "what I am about to tell CAN NOT leave this room, understood?"

"A-Aye..."
"Okay, So... I'm not from around here...."
-------------------------

"So you're telling me that you're actually from a completely different universe?"
I nodded.

"And that your power comes from a demon sealed inside of you that sealed itself in your heart when you were a baby to stop you from dying as an infant?"
Nod.

"And that this is your second time going through puberty?!"
Nod.

"HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THAT?!"

Kimyo, Do it.

Roger that captain.

Kimyo took control and he glared at the ghost, "Listen, chump, this is the demon-creature thing-we don't exactly know truthfully-speakin and I'm a hundred percent real. If you still don't believe me, I'd be very happy to show you my capabilities. Or use a jutsu that will let you view my memories thanks to the Yamanaka clan helping us learn it. You pick."
"A-ah! Hiroko! You-It-Your voice! It sounds like a man!"

"Thanks for pointin out the obvious, you dickwad."
Kimyo, let me have control again.

Aye aye.

"Do you believe me now, Juno?" I tilted my head at him. He looked pretty shaken up. Probably from interacting with a straight-up weirdo.

I TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT

"Yeah... Yeah, I guess I do... so, what're you gonna do now, kiddo?"

I scratched my head and smiled timidly, "I... I guess I'm going to try and summon my other big brother figure... Aoi Shiori."

This'll be fun... Original Big Bro V.S. New Big Bro. Who will win?

--------------------------------

AH ALL MY BABIES ARE GONNA BE IN HERE SOON!
SO EXCITED SCREEEEE
-Mila/Red