Hiroko's Journal

Dear Journal (or whoever is nosy)

It's funny to Kimyo and I how the doctor's and everyone else in this new world think he's a thing of genetics that just manifested out of the blue.

He's far older than anyone on this planet, including me and he always laughs whenever someone brings him up. He is 100% certifiably, not a quirk. In fact, I (reluctantly) need him to continue living. They have the attributes correct, I possess extreme strength whether or not he's in control. He just has a better way of using it and is able to survive it better. I have elemental capabilities, but not because of Kimyo. I was a shinobi from Konohagakure before being transported here. My family tree is extensive.

Here, I have papa, Shota Aizawa.

However, back there my biological father is Kakashi Hatake, my mother Hana Tenshi-Sarutobi. My adoptive father there was Zabuza Momochi,, with Haku Yuki being my honorary big brother. I have a cousin named Nobuyuki Tenshi and a cousin-in-law named Shoto.

I have a step-father named Amai. My grandfather is Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Third Hokage. There's many things the doctors here don't know about me, and I'm going to keep it that way. Not only that, I have another capability that I haven't told anyone about...

I can see ghosts thanks to my maternal kekkai genkai.

Sincerely, Hiroko Tenshi-Hatake, Now Aizawa

---------------------

Note: I changed this chapter. It was originally a chapter on VA's, hence the random comments that don't make much sense anymore. 

-Mila