Chapter Four

My head snapped to the side when I heard a big boom.

Pretty sure you might've just cracked your neck with how fast that head turn was... You should really see a chiropractor, brat.

My eyes narrowed as I saw all of the smoke coming from that area.

"A Villain!" Izuku screamed, "What hero will go to the scene?!"

My eyes widened when he started running to the stairwell but I got confused when he stopped suddenly. I clenched my fists. Must've been what All Might said to him...

I SWEAR TO SATAN I'M GONNA PUNCH THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUTTA HIM

Izuku started walking again but it was as if the energy had been drained out of him... Like his spirit was just... gone.

I easily caught up to him and linked our arms together, causing Izuku to look at me, "Hey, don't listen to that jerk... I believe you can do it!"

Midoriya nodded but didn't respond verbally to my encouragement. I frowned more. All Might's words really did a number on him... I guess that's why people say you should never meet your idols huh?

Then it's a good thing you'll probably never meet Kamui Woods huh?

Kimyo please don't remind me...

I blinked when I realized where we were. Oh... I was just following where Midoriya was walking and I guess he subconsciously ended up leading us to the villain... in Tatooin shopping district...

Fire was everywhere and there was a HUGE crowd. I heard screaming which is probably coming from the people trying to get out of the fire crowded area where the villain was.

I swear I hear explosions going on...
Could it be someone with a quirk similar to Katsuki's?

I stood on my tiptoes to try to get a better look and my eyes widened.... The Sludge villain from earlier today...! I watched it swivel around and I saw a head of familiar ash-blond hair. It had Katsuki...!
Oh hell no!

My eyes were shadowed.

"Why aren't the heroes doing anything?"

"They can't... Apparently, the villain caught a junior high schooler... It's been like that for a while."

I looked up in surprise... Katsuki's been that way for a while? But how can he stand that suffocation?! I could barely do it and I have a demon inside of me!
And an awesome one at that!

I clenched my fists before I began making my way through the crowd. I'm going to help him... No matter what!

"Ah, Hiroko...!" I ignored Midoriya.

The hero, Death Arms, tried to hold me back, "kid, get back here!"

I somehow avoided his grab.

Kimyo, claws. Fire Swipe. Deal?

Aye Aye!

Claws grew out of my nails. Fire Swipe is exactly what the name suggests, we grow claws, coat them in blistering hot fire, and swipe them at our opponent.

"Whoa what the hell?!"

I ran up to the sludge monster and swiped at him.

"Not you again! You're getting really annoying now-! What?!"

I watched as steam grew up from where I was slicing at the villain. Good! It's slightly more effective then I thought! Especially given its basically made of sewer water... I would've used Lightning Torrent instead but I didn't want to accidentally hurt Katsuki by electrocuting him... Lightning Torrent: spreads lightning through my body and outwards. If water is around, it'll electrocute anyone in it.