SEVEN

Madison: so i have been left alone for the first time this week and im still high as fuck.

Dom: lmao where is your brother and your best friend?

Madison: they are in the studio working on a new song. apparently they are doing a collaboration with someone but my brother won't tell me who.

Madison: he said it's a surprise and it's someone i listen to a lot.

Madison: which could literally be anyone on my fucking spotify.

Dom: oh, shit. hopefully it's someone who will make you shit yourself out of excitement.

Madison: ew, i really hope not. that would be super embarrassing. i would never be able to listen to their music again.

Dom: yeah but you would tell me about it eventually and i would have a good laugh.

Madison: well, now i know not to say a word to you about anything >:(

Dom: is that supposed to be your angry face?

Madison: yes, it's my angry face. you're such a meanie. >:(

Dom: how am i a meanie? lmfao

Madison: because you would laugh at me possibly embarrassing myself in front of one of my favorite artists.

Dom: oh, come on! it would be funny to hear about you freaking out over someone.

Madison: what if it's blackbear and i make a complete fucking fool of myself? i would literally die.

Dom: you listen to blackbear?

Madison: only every single day of my life. him and yungblud on a loop. it drives my brother and his friends nuts.

Dom: im sure they would be honored to have you listen to them all the time.

Madison: or be severely creeped out by it. 'hi, im Madison and i listen to your voice every minute of the day.'

Madison: they would think i was a stalker.

Dom: im sure they would love it. most artists adore their fans and im sure yungblud and blackbear both fall into that category.

Madison: their voices are such a nice dose of serotonin. especially yungbluds. his accent gives off major bde.

Dom: wtf is bde?

Madison: big dick energy.

Dom nearly choked when he read that, unable to contain his laughter as he read it over and over. She really had no idea that she just said that to yungblud himself. It made him not want to tell her all over again, her honest reactions to him being way too funny.

Dom: well, im sure he would appreciate the compliment.

Madison: i really should sleep this high off before i make a complete ass of myself.

Dom: hahahaha i hope you have a nice nap.

Dom: text me when you wake up, yeah?

Madison: of course xx

Dom: sleep well, love. im so glad you're having a good day.

Madison: me too. it feels so strange but nice at the same time.

Dom: try not to dream about yungbluds bde. hahahaha

Madison: oh fuck you, goodnight.