THIRTY-FIVE

Madison threw the covers off her body, annoyed by the fact that her phone kept ringing non-stop. It was too early for phone calls and she knew it wasn't anyone she knew personally. Nobody would call her this early.

She felt around for her phone in the darkness, finally grabbing it from her nightstand before unplugging it and answering the call. "Hello?" She asked in a sleepy tone.

"Hi, is this Madison Baker?"

"Yeah. Can I ask who's calling?"

"Oh, good. My name is Alice and I'm calling on behalf of Buzzfeed. Our company noticed that your ep is climbing the charts and we would like to do an interview with you today if that's okay?"

Madison was suddenly wide awake once her mind processed what was really happening. She sat up in bed and began shaking a sleeping Dom, wanting him to share this experience with her.

Once he woke up and looked up at her with the sleepiest look on his face, she finally answered the lady on the phone. "Yes, that's fine. I would love to do an interview with Buzzfeed."

Dom's eyes widened like balloons when he heard this. He was absolutely happy for her, she was finally getting what she wanted so badly. "Great! I will see you today around ten?"

"Sounds good. I will be there."

Once she hung up the phone she turned to face Dom and practically tackled him back onto the bed. "I'm so fucking excited! She said my ep was climbing the charts!" Madison hadn't even checked to see how well it was doing since she uploaded it.

"Really? Let's see just how well it's doing." He slipped his arms around her waist as she propped herself up onto her elbows and opened up spotify, checking to see what number it was on the charts.

She wanted to scream when she saw for herself, but couldn't because it was still really early and the boys needed to sleep. They were leaving to start the tour today. "It's number three! Dom, do you know what this means?"

"You're becoming famous?"

"I'm becoming famous!" She whisper shouted to him, her smile wide and her eyes bright. She didn't think her ep would do as well as it did. But that was proof that she was better than she could have ever imagined.

He almost forgot about mentioning her to his record label. He knew they would help her become a huge star and she deserved that much. "Excuse me, I need to make a phone call."

He climbed out of bed and dialed his managers phone number before holding the phone to his ear as he headed downstairs. "Dom, what's up?"

"Hey, I need you to do me a huge favor." Dom was nervous about what his manager would say, if he wouldn't even give her a chance then that would ruin his whole surprise.

"Oh, god. What is it?"

Dom almost laughed at how nervous the man on the phone sounded. "I need you to look at the charts. My girlfriend is currently number three on the Billboard charts. She's not signed to a label yet."

"She's not even signed yet and she's number three already?" The man sounded both surprised and impressed at the same time. "Get her to go on your next tour with you. She can be your opening act. I was actually needing to find someone anyway."

He didn't know how this would go down with her. She hated performing in front of a bar full of people, imagine several different stadiums with a lot more people. "Let's see how she does on stage. If it works out, I will get her signed immediately."

At least there was a chance that she could get signed. He was trying to make her dreams become her reality. He just hoped that she would go along with it.

He hung up the phone and headed back upstairs to surprise her with the good news, finding her rummaging through her closet to find an outfit to wear to the interview. "Baby, guess what?"

She turned to face him, her eyebrows slightly raised in curiosity. "I talked to my manager and you got invited to be my opening act on my tour. If you choose to do it, that is."

He left out the part of her getting signed if she does well. He didn't want her to feel pressured and freak out in the middle of her performance. Plus he didn't want her to get her hopes up in case it didn't go well.

"Okay, I will do it." She only agreed because it meant she would get to spend more time with him and not have to be without him like she was before. She really enjoyed having him around.

"I'm gonna send out a tweet right now." He was quick to pull up Twitter and type out a new tweet.

@yungblud: Madison Baker will be joining me on tour! @madibaker I can't wait for this!