.13.

I swear this is the last time I'm asking this:

GrayLee (GracinexKaylee)

Or

SavKay (SavannaxKaylee)

●●●

"I don't wanna gooooo!"

Gray sighs, throws the hoodie that she's holding and sits on the bed next to me.

"And why exactly don't you wanna go?"

"Because," I start. "I don't wanna be in one metre radius of Trish. Or Savanna. And they're going to NYC."

"What's wrong in NYC? It's your hometown-"

"That's the fucking problem! What if someone sees me? Axel, Brooke? Someone from Carleon?"

"I thought you'd want to meet them," she says while picking up a random shirt and folding it. I sigh and join her.

"I do want to meet them," I pull the bag toward me and start repacking. "But they're not happy that I'm happy with you. Especially Brooke. She called me your bitch some days ago."

I look into the bag, feeling depressed looking at all the clothes. I can't go on a school trip with a bag full of these.

"But also," I start again. "I fucking miss them. I miss Carleon. This shitty school doesn't have a swimming pool. And the food is close to terrible."

I look up to see Gray leaning against the wall, looking at me with a expression that I see often but know nothing about.

"You never told me she called you that."

Oh shit.

"She's my friend, Gray. I can't take offense at everything she says."

She shakes her head, disappointed. This is the look I know about. She gives me this when she realizes ones again that I'm a hopeless case and she shouldn't be wasting her precious breathe on me.

I need to change the topic.

"You think I can wear this clothes there? We aren't staying in Delara."

"They aren't. You are."

What?

"What?"

"You're staying at Delara."

I lean against the wall, fumble with the chain, and say okay. "But what if they ask why I'm staying there?"

"Make up something. You've a history of making up things."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

Gray starts to retort but gets cut short due yo the buzzing of her phone. She looks at the screen, mutters something under her breathe and receives the call.

"Wha-"

She looks at me frowning and then speaks into the phone. "No I didn't kill her. Why the fuck would I do that?"

A pause.

"She's busy."

Another pause.

"Yeah, no. I actually killed her and fed it to our pet piranha."

I roll my eyes and reach out to grab the phone but Gray dodges me. She gives me a look and shakes her head when I groan.

"It's him, isn't it?" I ask Gray. "Gimme the phone, you banana peel!" I reach to grab the phone but Gray effortlessly dodges me.