.19.

Thoughts on Aman?

Riva King.

That's who she is. Or who she was.

I don't know anymore.

Riva and I knew each other since forever. I never actually met her, she was always there somehow. She came into my life way before Axel and Brooke.

Our parents were friends, and so were we. But slowly Riva became a part of the family, someone I loved so much that I couldn't hate.

Hate. Why would I hate Riva?

Because I was tired. So fucking tired of being her side-piece. Someone whom my parents made me feel inferior to. Someone to be compared to and still be less no matter how hard I tried.

But it was never Riva's fault, was it?

One night, I wanted her to dissappear. The next day, she did.

And I'm here, searching for her eve the the easy way is to let her be wherever she is.

That's the thing about love. It fucks you up enough to not let you know when to stop.

•••

I wake up with a headache.

Groaning, I try to reach over to my phone and check the time.

2:30 am.

"Good lord," I groan to myself. "Why the fyck I'm feeling this shitty? Did I drink last night?" I rummage through my mind to remember if I had any alcohol but come up with nothing.

But what if I drank last night? The last time time it happened, it was embarrassing.

I look around the room to find no one. Getting off the bed, I walk into the bathroom, splash water on my face and come back. When I pick up the water bottle, it's empty. Sighing, I walk toward the kitchen.

Halfway through the hallway, I hear voices coming from the kitchen. I stop in my tracks.

Who the-

The voices becomecs little louder and I realize it to be of Gray and Shiv. I walk a little closer and hear my name being taken by Shiv.

"I think Rou likes you," he says, and then scoffs. "Fuck that. She likes you and I know it."

"So?"

"You know it, too. And you still decide to be a dick about it."

"I'm not being a dick about," Gray sighs. "After we find Riva, Rou and I go different paths."

"You can keep her-"

"I don't want to."

My heart drops to my stomach. I gulp so as to moisten my throat and let out a shaky breathe. When I hear footsteps, I straighten myself and walk into the kitchen.

Gray is the first to see me and then Shiv follows. He looks at my face, trying to read. I give him a tired smile.

"Water wasn't there," I lift the bottle to show him. He nods and smiles back, walking towards me. He takes the bottle from me, "Let me."