♥5♥

Grace keeps pulling me, and I keep clinging to the door which I think will just come off right at this moment.

"She's sorry, Kay! She wants to make up to you! "

"And I'll be a dead body if I let her make up to me!"

After some more pulls and finally draining her energy, Grace walks towards my bed, groans and falls on it like a log. The bed sheet becomes a little crumpled, but I'm not gonna complain because it was Grace who made my bed again.

When Grace looks at me and pouts, I finally stop suffocating the door and sit on the bean bag.

Long story short, when I walked into the kitchen to have breakfast, I saw someone who shouldn't have been there. Before I could kick her out, Grace stopped me and told that Savanna wants to make up things and that's why she's gonna give me a ride to school.

I somehow knew she has brought her bike and so I told her that I didn't want to die so soon. I told that she'd just push me off and present it like an accident.

After hearing me, Savanna walked out of the house, and I felt really proud of myself. But 20 minutes later, I was not.

Savanna had brought her car this time.

I tried to tell Grace that Savanna could still kill me and I don't trust her. But Grace wanted me to drive with the devil.

I ran upstairs. Grace ran behind me. And now we're here.

"Why are you so stubborn? That girl just wants to make it up for her rude behavior."

I smile my most humourless smile. "Nothing personal, Gray. I just think I'm allergic to her." With a loud groan, I fall on my bed beside Grace. She places her hand on my hair and starts playing with the brown strands.

"Wear a mask and don't touch her. You'll be safe."

Wha— oh.

"You're the worst g—" Savanna's car horn cuts me off mid-sentence. "She's not quitter, is she?" I get up from the bed and walk toward the window. As I see Savanna's car through the glass window, I grin.

"Yo Sav!"

She looks up and opens her door. I shoot her my brightest smile and two middle fingers.

When I walk away from the window, I hear her car door slam. Grace looks at me and raises her brows, plopping herself up on her elbows.

But before I could do my happy dance, the door of my room bursts open and an angry Savanna marches in. "The hell do you think you are, King?!"

You should know

"Kaylee King, that's what."

The answer makes Savanna visibly clench her jaw and I see a muscle twitch on the side of her face. She looks at Grace and smiles sarcastically.

"How haven't you killed her yet?"

Grace shrugs and walks beside me. She slings her arm around my shoulders and leans her rather taller frame slightly against my body. "Tried to. But she didn't die."

Savanna raises a brow because she has probably never heard the language Grace said, and I push Grace away from me because I've heard this language way too much.

"I'm not going with you. Get out, now."

Savanna puffs her cheeks, gives me a long look and steps towards me. Without a warning, she puts her hands around my waist and lifts me off. A gasp escapes my mouth.