The Sequel...

SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE

Almost ten years has passed since 17 year old Jasper and 19 Year old Thomas met over that infamous summer

Almost ten years has passed since 17 year old Jasper and 19 Year old Thomas met over that infamous summer. The summer where they found one another, just when they needed each other the most when Jasper had to stay at his Uncle's farm. They knew back then, the time they had together wouldn't last, but they made a promise that one day, they would meet again.

So Jasper waited... and waited...

The sudden action of Jasper getting to standing, caused the bench to make a painful scraping sound against the flagstone floor.  His stare bores holes into Thomas as Thomas looks back at him, momentarily reminiscing about that familiar unpredictability Jasper had about him. "Hey Jasper. Congratulations." He holds out a hand to the man he had once loved as a carefree teen, but Jasper is in no mood to shake hands. 

He feels his fingers ball into a tight fist. An almost decade of pent up emotions boils inside of him. He had questions, so many questions he wanted the answers to, Their past. Their promise made to eachother, but no sooner as it surfaces, in danger of spilling out, he feels Beth's fingers take a hold of his hand. He remembers where he is and the man he is now. "Jasper?" She begins. "Won't you introduce me?"