Chapter 28: Sticky situation

"Jasper sweetie? Are you ok?"

"Come here." Thomas pulls Jasper up by his muscular arms and turns him around with his back facing him. He now pulls Jasper back so he is sitting on Thomas' lap. 

Jasper can feel Thomas' still semi hard dick on his back as he looks down at his own member slapping up against his stomach. "What are you gonna do?" Jasper asks, still a little wrecked from giving head. 

"Just place your hands on the arms." Thomas guides Jasper's hands with his own onto the arms of the chair. "Whatever happens, don't let go." He instructs before spitting on a hand and threading his arms under Jasper's muscular ones, wrapping the hand around Jasper's cock, with the other settling on his thigh. "Ready?" Thomas asks and Jasper nods impatiently. He was so ready. 

Jasper looks down to see the hand, not his own, begin to slide up and down on his length, making Jasper instantly moan. The visual making him all the more harder. 

Thomas now takes his other hand to Jasper's chest, gently feeling the contours of Jasper's defined abs. The sensory experience makes Jasper's toes curl under him. Thomas now finds one of Jasper's nipples and begins to brush his fingertips over the sensitive area, making it soon stand to attention, before moving his hand to the neglected one and doing the same. All this while jacking away at Jasper's now leaking cock, his strokes becoming faster.

Jasper can feel the odd shiver down his spine as the hot breath from Thomas can be felt across his shoulder blades, followed by a warm tongue. Jasper squeezes the arms of the chair with his hands. He wanted nothing more than to place a hand over Thomas', to work together to get him off, but Thomas had told him not to let go, so he stayed put. 

Thomas now rubs his thumb over Jasper's slit, causing some fluid to escape and slowly drip down his shaft. This makes a long hum leave the younger who was about to peak. 

Jasper's grip on the chair becomes so tight, his finger tips are turning white. His toes begin to curl and flex under him as his whole body tenses. Jasper starts to rut into Thomas' now fast moving fist, with Thomas pulling Jasper back against him with his other arm. "Ahhh my God.....mmm." Jasper moans.

"Yeah let it out." Thomas whispers, feeling aroused yet again as his once again hard dick becomes sandwiched between their bodies.

"Ah fuck." Jasper shoots out a rope of cum, followed by more and more ropes as he now thrusts erratically into Thomas' hand then against Thomas' cock, causing Thomas to climax for a second time. 

"Jesus Christ." Thomas huffs, feeling a little lightheaded. As his release covers Jasper from behind. He finally rests his forehead on Jasper's back as Jasper eventually stills on Thomas' lap...

'Knock knock knock.'

"Jasper sweetie? Are you ok?"

Jasper's head shoots to the door. He literally jumps off of Thomas' knee. "Y...yes Molly! I...I'm fine! Ow." Jasper then manages to trip on his own boxers, still hanging around his ankles. 

"Jasper I'm coming in." Everything now seems to go into slow motion as Thomas suddenly dives headfirst behind the bed, Jasper hurriedly trying to pull his boxers up, whilst still lying on the floor. The handle turns and the door opens slightly to reveal Molly who is now looking at a naked Jasper, laying on the floorboards. "Oh, oh my God!" She quickly covers her eyes.

"Molly get out!" Jasper shouts, still trying to pull up his boxers.

There are now more footsteps heading towards the door. "What's all the commotion?... Jesus lad! What are you doing on the floor?" He puts his hands over Molly's already covered eyes. Jasper has finally managed to pull his boxers up over himself. 

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" 

Molly turns and starts to push Jim out of the door who was about to give Jasper a talking to for swearing. "So sorry." Molly says in a panicked voice, eventually leaving the space. Jasper stays where he is until he hears their own bedroom door close. 

He gets up off the floor and climbs onto the bed, looking over to the other side and sees Thomas laying flat on his back, wearing only his shirt and a smile. "Well...that was fun." He says, now remembering to whisper again. He slowly gets to standing and walks back to the chair to retrieve his shorts, casually putting them on and doing them up. He then returns to the bed and sits next to Jasper, who was trying to clean himself up the best he could with a discarded t-shirt. 

"Did I ever tell you how amazing you are?" Thomas says, kissing Jasper on his cheek. 

"Well just remember that the  next time you save yourself." He complains, with a half smile. 

Thomas leans in for one more kiss, this time on the lips before getting off the bed. "I'll see myself out. Will I see you tomorrow?" He asks, swinging a leg through the open window. 

"I'm at the market with Molly in the morning." Jasper shrugs.

"Well maybe I'll swing by your stall and get me some cake." Thomas smiles. 

Jasper just smiles back as Thomas slowly disappears out of the bedroom. This night had been hot and sticky in more ways than one.