Chapter 11: Wicked games

"You don't have to be gay to have fun with guys Jasper."

Jasper takes in the hugest gulp of air. Thomas wants him in the water with him. This is too much for his mind to comprehend. Jasper would be lying if he hadn't fantasised just a little about such a situation occurring, but for it to be a reality, was sending Jasper into a mild, no...a major panic.

He finds some inner courage from somewhere and just about draws his eyes back up to meet Thomas' gaze. "No...no thanks." He utters, again trying to sound blazè and dismissive. 

Thomas begins to pull a pout, his lip sticking out as he tilts his head to the side. "Ah what's the matter Jas? Is someone a little shy?" 

Jasper sits up slightly at Thomas' underhand fighting talk and before he has time to register his actions, he is pulling his arms inside his tee and pulling it over his head. His hair sticking to his sweaty forehead in the process. 

Thomas' eyes widen at the sudden action, and also at the surprisingly well built physique of the 17 year old. Jasper had muscles for sure, though Thomas wondered where he'd gotten them, considering he had been reasonably clueless and lazy around the farm. 

Jasper now sits back again, with just his cut off joggers, boxers, black boots and socks still covering his person. He felt like he had already revealed too much of himself to this man, in a sad and failing attempt to show him who's boss, but was ultimately giving Thomas what he wanted. 

Thomas picks up on Jasper's hesitancy and decides to poke the bear a little more. "Come on now. Why are you so scared kid?" Thomas knew his words were like a moth to a flame, but he couldn't help it. He wanted to see how far he could push the boy. He wanted to press his buttons. Jasper, to Thomas was an unlit firework and Thomas just wanted to strike the match, if for nothing more than his own amusement.

"I told you before, I'm no fucking kid!" Jasper pulls his boots off, throwing them as they bounce on the ground, rolling down the embankment. Next the white tube socks were being tugged and flung to the ground. Finally, Jasper stands up tall, making sure to look Thomas right into his eyes before he gives the reasonably loose elastic waistband of his shorts a tug before they easily fall down past his thighs, pooling around his ankles, boxers along with them. "I'm no fucking kid." Jasper repeats, standing upright, chest puffed out like a gorilla, completely naked! 

Thomas, who had only twenty, perhaps thirty percent at best thought Jasper would actually be in this current state is now a little lost for words. He takes in the sight of the younger male. He couldn't compute how such a body could be joined to such an innocent looking face. Thomas rakes his eyes over Jasper, it's as if time is slowing down as Thomas is drawn to that place between his legs. Jasper was a very healthy young man and Thomas could see the slight half chubb beginning to manifest on the male as he stood on the bank in a weird superhero stance. "I stand corrected." Thomas says in an almost embarrassingly deep voice, again causing Jasper to slightly grasp the reality that he is standing on the water's edge, exposed for all to see. 

He quickly begins to wade into the cool water, making his way towards Thomas, the crispness of the liquid surprisingly refreshing against his sweaty skin. Jasper wades in deep enough that his lower half is covered by the lake's water, now both boys are standing feet apart, just eyeing each other up and down. 

Suddenly Jasper looks down into the water. He thinks he can see something moving and can feel a tickling sensation against his left ankle. He moves his foot up in order to remove it from the tickle. "Shit, what's by my legs?"

"A fish probably." Thomas smirks at Jasper's innocence, as Jasper begins to dance around in the water. "They won't bite." He adds. 

"I don't like it." Jasper comments pulling a distasteful face as he tries to come to terms with sharing the water space with the creatures, eventually stilling again in the water and looking back at Thomas, who had a wide grin spread across his face.

"What are you staring at?" Jasper says, in a half annoyed  half playful tone. 

"You, being so 'city'." Thomas laughs, 

Jasper tries to defend his actions. "I do know where fish come from, it just surprised me that's all. I know a lot of things you probably don't." Jasper begins to wade around in the water, still waist deep, occasionally glancing at the whereabouts of any fish. 

"Oh yeah? What do you know about Jasper Jones?" Oblivious to Jasper,  Thomas is taking a step closer, he wants to hear the worldly knowledge this 17 year old has to offer.

"I know…" Jasper now didn't actually know what to say. His academic knowledge wasn't great, hence why he was here, as a consequence. He decides to go with what was one of his favourite past times. "I know what a girl feels like." He says with a hint of smugness, but the smugness is slightly watered down when he looks up, and sees the older just a fraction closer than before. 

"Mmm really?" Thomas says with a raised eyebrow. 

"Yeah really." Jasper says with the regained arrogance he had lost just a moment before.

"And what's that like?" Thomas questions. His voice low and quiet as he now stands firm, looking down at Jasper, just slightly as they stood only a foot apart.

Jasper paused for a moment, thinking about the many conquests he had had, he gulped slightly, thinking about it, having to momentarily look away from Thomas's gaze. "It feels good, warm. To have her wrapped around you, to feel her getting wet because of you, to feel her clench with ecstasy as you make her come, then filling her up with your load…" Jasper's hands are expressive as he recalls his words. He glances back at Thomas, who's smug smile had dropped slightly, to be replaced by slightly parted lips.

"How...how about a guy?" Thomas suddenly says, causing Jasper to lower his arms and look at Thomas a little perplexed. 

"No! I...I'm not gay." Jasper says defensively. Though his voice didn't sound all that convincing.

"You don't have to be gay to have fun with guys Jasper." Thomas edges just that little closer, biting his lower lip before continuing. "Besides…I saw you." 

Jasper looks down at the water beneath him, thinking about how he had been caught masturbating by Thomas, back when fixing the fence. "You weren't meant to see that...anyway. I wasn't thinking about guys, I was thinking about this girl I fucked with big tits and…"

"I'm not talking about that." Thomas suddenly interrupts. "I'm talking about the other time."  Thomas closes the gap between them even more. "You were watching me in the river." 

Jasper inhales a short intake of breath. "How...how do you know it was me?" He asks a little timidly.  His body's heart rate speeds up as it shoots a shot of adrenaline into his system. He surely couldn't know.

"Jasper,  you had a big white t-shirt on! You could be spotted a mile off. I followed you...I saw you, just as you saw me." 

"Pervert." Jasper says loud enough to catch Thomas's attention. 

Thomas gives a half smile before replying. "Who? You...or me?" Returning the potential insult.

Jasper can't answer the question. 

Thomas' eyes now roam over Jasper's chest, he raises a hand and with his index finger, reaches out to trace the lines of muscle on Jasper's abdomen. Jasper can feel his body tense up, his lips becoming dry from the quickened breathing. He could feel his dick growing hard under the water. "I watched you Jasper." Thomas continues. "I watched you as you went down on all fours, bent over and pleasured yourself. You looked so fucking hot. I kept picturing you in my mind, every time I touched myself."  Thomas now replaced his index finger with both hands as he placed his palms on Jasper's chest. 

Jasper tries to speak. His body sweating even more so. "No...I...I'm not…" but he couldn't deny how turned on he was right now.