Chapter 7: I'm not a kid!

"You're still in high school Yeah?"

The sun was now beginning to beat down on the two workers as they set to with mending the damaged fence around the sheep pen. The workload wasn't exactly being shared equally as Thomas would have liked, with him doing most of the work, whilst Jasper stood around passing Thomas what Jasper now knew as nails.

Thomas stops his hammering and lets the hammer drop by his feet, rubbing his forehead with the front of his shirt before undoing the buttons down the front to let the shirt hang loose. "You know, it wouldn't hurt to pick up the hammer kid." Thomas looks over to Jasper who has hardly broken into a sweat.

Jasper gives Thomas a piercing glare. Not taking kindly to being called a kid. He would be 18 in a couple of months. "I'm not a kid." He grumbles under his breath.

"You're still in high school yeah?" Thomas says with a smirk, grabbing his water bottle which was leaning against a post, unscrewing the lid and taking a swig before offering it to Jasper, who reluctantly takes it, taking just a sip before returning it.

"Yeah, so?"

"So, you're still a kid." Thomas wiggles his eyebrows up and down as he re-screws the lid before chucking it on the grass.

Jasper now shoots daggers at Thomas as he leans down and swipes the hammer from the grass and pushes the nail box into Thomas' hand, keeping one back. "I am not a kid." He repeats as he proceeds to put the nail in place to secure the barbed wire and begins to hammer. Each blow fired up with the rage and annoyance building up inside of him.

In his haste to prove Thomas wrong, Jasper quickly loses focus and inevitably strikes his thumb with a heavy blow. "FUCK!" He shouts, letting the hammer drop instantly and shaking his thumb vigorously.

"Hey kid. You ok? Let me see." Thomas goes to lean over Jasper in order to check the injury. He doesn't expect Jasper to jump to his feet, grab Thomas' shirt and back him against a nearby tree.

"I AM NOT A FUCKING KID!" he shouts in Thomas's face.

They are now at eye level. Thomas' arms in a surrender motion against the tree, his breath a little winded from the sudden push. He stares at Jasper in his eyes. They look so fiery! Thomas is a little taken aback by how volatile this guy could be.

Jasper is breathing quickly. All his nerves tingling with rage, his thumb still throbbing from the injury. He looks Thomas square in the eyes. He hates him. He hates him so much right now. Jasper hates how Thomas sees him as just a little kid. He hates how he is so smug. But he hate him most of all because Thomas looks so fucking hot right now and Jasper cannot deal with it.

He gives Thomas one last shove against the tree before releasing his grip and running away into the nearby woodland.

"Hey kid...Jasper! Sorry Jasper! You're not a kid. Hey!" Thomas watches Jasper disappear into the trees. He feels obliged to follow and begins to head in the direction of the woods, following Jasper's path.

Thomas knew these woods quite well, but had been searching for Jasper now for over 10 minutes. He didn't know what was going on in the guy's head, but knew he was most definitely angry, predominantly with him and Thomas needed to find him, a little unnerved at what Jasper may be capable of. He stands in a small clearing looking around, wondering which route to take next, when he hears a faint noise coming from his right. It sounded like someone was in pain. A faint "aaah fuck." Being caught in the wind.

It was rare, but it wasn't uncommon for rogue hunters to put snares and traps in the woods. Had someone been caught? Had Jasper been caught? Thomas follows the sound at a fast pace, a little apprehensive at the injury he may face that has been inflicted on the other, but does not expect to see Jasper doing what he's actually doing.

He is hunched over, left hand resting against a tree, shorts pulled down slightly, his right hand moving at speed between his legs. Thomas smirks to himself. The kid was getting himself off! "Fuck yeah." Jasper chants to himself. Unaware he had an audience.

"Hey!" Thomas calls out, making Jasper jump, turning slightly, but he cannot stop himself, cannot stop his load spilling out in front of Thomas to see. His mouth opens wide in shock and pleasure combined.

"Fu...fuck off!" Jasper manages to shout through his quick breaths, but Thomas doesn't move. He watches as Jasper slows down his strokes, the last drops of cum dripping from his tip. "I said fuck off you pervert!" Jasper repeats again as he hurriedly pulls up his shorts and leans back against the tree he had been using as a support.

"I take it back." Is all Thomas says, biting on his lip.

"W...what?" Jasper looks at Thomas in complete confusion.

"You. I take it back." Thomas slowly walks up to Jasper with slightly hooded eyes, gazing at him up and down. Thomas stopped when he was just a foot away. "You are most definitely not a kid."

Jasper looks at Thomas a little speechless before resorting to his usual default setting. "Fuck you." He retorts as he shoulder barges past Thomas and walks back in the direction of the broken fence.

Thomas is left staring at the tree where Jasper was just standing. He raises an eyebrow and emits a chuckle as he follows behind Jasper.

They are now back at the fence. Jasper straight away picks up the hammer and pulls a nail from the box, continuing where he left off as if the past 20 minutes or so never happened.

Thomas approaches with a slight air of caution. He doesn't want Jasper to run off again. He looks at how Jasper haphazardly hammers the nail in, causing it to bend over, meaning it will probably not hold the wire as well as it should and would have to be redone. "Hey, Jasper? Do you want me to do that?" Thomas offers.

"Don't talk to me." Is all Jasper says. He doesn't want to see or even think anymore about the man next to him. The man who now had caught Jasper pleasuring himself and reacting in a way in which made Jasper even more confused than he was before.