Chapter 40: Foreplay

"I will be gentle...do you trust me?"

On a soft rug, under the shade of a tree, topless Jasper and Thomas lay, wrapped in each other's arm in the heat of passion. Their arms and legs intertwined with each other as they passionately kissed. Only stopping on occasion to catch a breath before diving back in. 

Jasper felt so hard, it was beginning to become uncomfortable. He pulls himself away from Thomas' lips. "My jeans...I need to take them off." He mumbles, a little breathless.

Thomas, who was hovering over him, sits back, clearly waiting for this green light to move things along. Jasper hurriedly undoes the multiple buttons before Thomas takes over and begins to pull the skinny jeans down by the waistband, peeling them from Jasper's thick thighs like a second skin. 

Jasper releases a satisfying sigh from his lips as he now has room to breathe. He glances down at Thomas' shorts, a clear tent visible. He finds it hard to pull his eyes away, only to be distracted again by the older leaning over him, once again catching Jasper's lips. 

Thomas' mouth makes a trail of kisses towards Jasper's ear, where he speaks low. "Are you sure you want me to do this because I can't hold back for too much longer." 

Jasper turns his head, their eyes meet, nose to nose. Jasper looks deep into Thomas' hypnotizing gaze. "Please Tom. I need this." 

Thomas gives Jasper a huge smile as he once again connects their lips together, their bodies wrapped around each other like two pieces of a puzzle. 

Thomas prizes himself away momentarily and smiles at the younger, already looking slightly fucked by the intense makeout session. "I just need to get a couple of things." He reassures and Jasper nods, watching the older scramble hurriedly to his feet and head for his backpack, bringing it to the blanket, opening the zip and rummaging inside. He looks at Jasper, still laying on his back on the blanket as he sits back down on his own knees, placing down, what Jasper could now see was a condom and lubricant.

Thomas places a warm hand on Jasper's thigh, making slow strokes along Jasper's slightly sweaty skin. "I will be gentle...do you trust me?" 

Jasper can feel his breathing deepen in a sudden heightened sense of arousal. He nods, an opened mouthed smile, spreading across his face. "I...trust you." 

Thomas returns the smile before moving the hand resting on the thigh to the hem of Jasper's boxers, his other hand joining the adjacent leg, as he slowly pulls at the garment. It causes a little resistance and a small whine from Jasper,  as the elastic waistband momentarily gets caught on Jasper's rock hard erection, before eventually giving way and gliding over the sensitive area,  allowing Thomas to pull down and discard the underwear completely. 

He now reaches across and grabs a hold of the small bottle resting on his blanket, he flips the cap. Jasper watches as Thomas squeezes the contents onto two fingers, before meeting Jasper's gaze.

Thomas looks at Jasper, whose facial expression has a look of mild panic. Thomas again rubs Jasper's thigh. "Just relax Jas. I just need to get you ready for little Tom!" He gives a cheeky smirk, but it seems to work as Jasper's nervous gaze relaxes a little. 

He takes his unlubricated hand and wraps his long fingers around Jasper's hard length, and slowly begins to move his hand up and down, glancing up at Jasper to see the younger pull his lips into his mouth, his eyes closing. Thomas takes this opportunity to take a lubricated finger to Jasper's hole, just lightly circling the area, causing Jasper to slightly flinch with surprise.

Jasper opens his eyes to see Thomas looking intently at him. "You know what I'm going to do. Yeah?" Thomas asks and Jasper nods, but deep down he doesn't know what to expect and begins to feel a swirl of every emotion within him. 

"Aahh!" Jasper inhales a sharp breath at the feeling of something invading his back passage. It feels strange, uncomfortable, but with his dick still being pleasured, he finds it difficult to place his thoughts. 

Thomas slowly moves his finger in and out of Jasper, feeling the tightness just around the one digit. He could tell Jasper had never been touched in this way and he would need to take his time. 

As Jasper slowly relaxes around the one digit, Thomas pulls his finger out, only to add two. "P...please!" Jasper huffs not really knowing what he was pleading for. He wanted the pain to subside, but he also wanted this. The feel of this man inside him. 

Thomas removes his fingers only to retrieve the lube, which he squeezes from the bottle directly onto Jasper's slightly stretched hole, to be followed by the two fingers again, this time, making scissoring movements within him. "You're doing so well." Thomas coos. After a few minutes of stretching and scissoring, he asks, "Do you think you're ready now?" 

Jasper, who felt his eyes prickle a little with tears, looks at the man over him. "Just….please take it slow."

Thomas leans over Jasper and kisses his parted lips. "I'll treat you like the precious flower you are." He smiles, even in this situation, wanting to tease the younger just a fraction.

Jasper true to form falls for the bait. "I'm not your fucking flower, just fuck me will you!" He pants.

Thomas bites his lower lip at the retort, knowing Jasper's fighting talk was just a masquerade.

Thomas slowly stands up and looks down at the waiting male. He unbuttons his fly and zipper and lets the shorts fall. 

Jasper looks at the man standing over him, completely naked. Jasper takes every inch of him in, from his glistening skin, his toned torso, his extremely dangerous length, which did cause Jasper to momentarily think twice about backing out... literally just for a split second. But it was this man's face which sent Jasper to another place. The older's eyes were hard to stare at for too long. Jasper felt like he was zapped to another place and time. His lips with that slightly protruding tongue, which Jasper remembered seeing when he first saw him. Thomas was the most beautiful man he had ever seen and the way he was looking at Jasper right now confirmed that he really did love Thomas Hepler.