Chapter 4: New Ground

"Where have you been?"

Everything seemed to go in slow motion as the man walked out of the water, revealing one more inch of skin for every step he took.

Jasper's fingers clenched tightly to the tree's rough bark as his eyes stayed fixed on the man's torso. The hips and v line are now slowly making an appearance. An inviting introduction before the main course. A dash of dark hair now becomes visible then there! Jasper sees it. The flaccid appendage happily resting on it's own cushion. Jasper bites hard on his lower lip as he takes in the view. The man's length is long and thick, even at this resting state. Jasper thinks 4 inches at least! It hangs, surpassing his balls as it moves slightly as the man continues to make his way out of the water.

Jasper finds himself leaning in a little to take it all in. To catch every detail of this perfect image. In doing so, he accidentally causes a cracking sound, the loose branches crunching beneath his feet.

The sound is loud enough to attract the man's attention who now looks up from the water.

Jasper pulls himself in at lightening speed behind his hiding place.

"Hello?" The man calls out. Not too loud, but loud enough for Jasper to stay rooted in place. The man scans the area, ankle deep in the water, before shrugging his shoulders, continuing his way to dry land.

Jasper now has to make a decision. Does he stay exactly where he is, or does he run? It feels like he is getting closer and closer. Jasper looks straight ahead, seeing a path that could take him out of this awkward situation, if he didn't hesitate and refused to look back, he could flee.

Jasper now finds himself dashing through the trees. Running...running until his lungs cannot take in any more air. He crashes onto his hands and knees, catching his breath. His thoughts feel clouded. What he had just witnessed replays in his mind. He was watching, no, spying on a naked man and enjoying it!

Jasper could not figure out if this was news to him or if this had always been laying deep within him to some degree. One thing Jasper did know for sure, was that he was aroused beyond belief.

He looked down between his legs to see his dick pressing tightly against the fabric of his jeans. Jasper quickly looks up, scanning his surroundings. The only sounds being the ones of nature, he is alone.

Jasper looks back down at his aching groin and without hesitation, uses his right hand to unpop the buttons of his fly, allowing the pressure to ease on his hardness just a little. He momentarily kneels up, hurriedly pulling down the jeans, halfway down his thighs, followed by his boxers. His length now out into the open. He can feel the coolness of the air upon it, adding to its current sensitivity.

Jasper wraps his right hand around his hard length as he leans forward, steadying himself with his left hand on the ground as he begins to jerk himself off.

He closes his eyes, the thoughts of the man by the river filling his senses. The way his tongue escaped his parted lips. How he lowered his shorts to reveal a perfect behind of tanned skin. How he gracefully entered the water, then ran his hands over his wet hair. His flawless body as he exited the river, his beautiful length resting between his legs...

"Ahh fuck...fuck!" Jasper opens his eyes, mouth agape. He looks down at his hard dick as it erupts. White streaks pulsating out over leafy ground, partly coating his fingers. He pulls both lips into his mouth, slowing his actions down as the last few white ropes find their way out. He is panting, out of breath but God that was so necessary.

Jasper sits back on the back of his legs, shaking the excess fluid from his hand before kneeling up, pulling up his boxers and jeans, doing them back up. He sits back again on his heels, wiping the beads of sweat from his forehead with the back of his left hand. He looks up to the canopy of trees above him, still trying to catch a breath. Only now does his mind catch up with what he just did.

Jasper had never been a stranger to satisfying his needs when duty called and would find a place of solace when he needed to, wherever he would be, but never in his 17 years had he got himself off on a man. This in itself was something Jasper was now trying to get his thoughts around. He didn't know how to feel. Disgusted was not the word that came to mind. He was not that closed off that he was oblivious to the many ways people met their desires, but he didn't see that in himself. Well...he thought he didn't.

Jasper slowly gets himself back up to standing. His breathing is now back to normal. He looks down at the ground. His pearly white semen still visible in places, resting on the woodland floor, covering leaves and muddy ground. He smirks to himself, letting out a slight chuckle at how he'd left his mark, before walking on to where? He doesn't actually know. He no longer hears the sound of water and assumes that he must once again be closer to the dirt track road.

He is unsure of the time, but the sky is getting dark. On these summer evenings, the sun would usually set around 9:30ish, so he guessed it was around that time. He had been sitting on a dusty rock by the roadside for a couple of hours now, contemplating which way to turn. Should he go right and head in the direction of civilization, which he knew he would not meet for at least a day or should he go left and work his way back to the farmhouse?

His stomach begins to rumble, and Jasper looks down on his now slightly grubby tee. He places a hand where the rumbles are present, the first thing entering his mind...Molly's cake. Possibly against his better judgement, being ruled by his stomach and not his head, Jasper stands up from his rock seat and turns left, back towards the farmhouse.

It is virtually pitch black when he sees the faint porch light in the distance. Jasper had never realised how polluting the city lights could be to the night sky. He looks up, even surprised at his own wonderment of the white stars littering the sky like glitter.

As he gets closer, Jasper sees the four by four parked again around the side of the house. His uncle obviously gave up on finding him. Half of him feels relieved of this, he didn't want nor need anyone to care for him. He could take care of himself. However there was an element of sadness too. Why did his uncle give up so easily on looking for him? He subconsciously shakes his head to rid his thoughts, making his way to the old tree next to his window. Maybe with an enormous amount of luck, Jasper could just slip into bed without even being noticed.

He begins to climb up the branches. His legs aching slightly as he did, from all the excessive walking he had found himself doing. He reaches the Georgian sash window. He's not surprised to find it closed, but these windows are old enough to prize open with a bit of persuasion.

He manages to push the pane up, just enough to slide in head first. Jasper falls with a thud on the floor boards. He hurriedly gets to standing and heaves down the slightly warped wooden sash, causing a slight bang, but hopefully not too loud that it would draw too much attention to any sleeping occupants. He turns around to face the bed, kicking off his vans and is about to lay face first over the patchwork bedspread.

"Where have you been?"

Jasper jumps slightly on the spot. He looks to the corner of the room where a voice had spoken in the darkness. He had been caught.