Chapter 46: The best yet

"Shh now!"

Jasper and Thomas enter the farm house. They still had the place to themselves and Jasper was as horny as hell. Quick as a flash, he has removed his shoes and was impatiently watching Thomas take far too long in his opinion to unlace his brown boots.

"Come on Tom. We are running out of time!" Jasper almost sounds whiny as he begins to pull at the older's hand, dragging him up the stairs.

Thomas now purposely drags his heels, pulling back on Jasper's arm, knowing full well he was winding the younger up. "Jas slow down, I'm tired."

Jasper pays no attention to the complaints. "I swear if you don't hurry, you're so gonna get punished."

"Is that supposed to make me hurry?" Thomas chuckles as they finally reach the top step. Jasper chooses to ignore the comment, instead heading for the bathroom, still pulling Thomas along behind him. Finally, they are in the small space. Jasper lets go of Thomas' arm and pulls back the shower screen, turning on the shower to heat up a little.

He turns back to face Tom who was smirking at him. "So Jas, the dominant man, the one in charge...show me your best."

Jasper hurridly steps forward, taking his hands to Thomas' wrists and pinning him against the back of the door. 'Don't test me Thomas!"

The older's eyes widen in surprise at the sudden change of tone, but is then suddenly taken aback by Jasper's lips crashing against his. For a short while Jasper continues to kiss the older as if he is under arrest before letting go of Thomas' wrists and settling his hands on the fastenings of the older's shirt. He struggles to continue with the kiss and work the buttons at the same time and reluctantly pulls away from Thomas' lips. "Take it off." Jasper demands and Thomas finally cooperates, undoing enough buttons to pull the shirt over his head, taking the bandana with it, whilst Jasper tends to stripping off his own tshirt.

Their lips connect again, Jasper having more success with Thomas' shorts, knowing there would be no underwear to contend with. It only takes a few pulls on Jasper's elasticated shorts for then to drop to the floor with ease, followed soon after with the boxers.

Jasper now pulls away from Thomas, grabbing his hand and leads him into the running shower, closing the screen behind him. The kissing once again commences as the water cascades over their heads, the water occasionally catching their breaths as it poured over their faces.

Jasper breaks the kiss to lean over Thomas' shoulder to retrieve a fruity smelling shower gel and starts to pour some into his hand, before returning the bottle. He rubs his hands together and begins to make contact with the older's skin, soaping up his body, paying extra attention to Thomas' chest, he works his way down to Thomas' growing erection, working his fingers down the length., making Thomas moan at the sensitive contact. Thomas holds on to Jasper's shoulders, water pouring down his face as his head falls back against the wall.

Jasper catches Thomas' lips again, as he continues to pleasure the older, but suddenly pulls away. "Shit!" He curses.

Thomas lifts his head up to meet Jasper's furrowed expression. "What is it?" He questions.

Jasper stumbles over his words. "Lube...condom...I don't..."

"My shorts pocket." Thomas says hurridly. Jasper nearly slips and falls through the glass screen as he hurridly exits the shower to retrieve the goods from the shorts, placing the condom on the shelf, but still keeping a hold of the lube in his left hand.

"Turn around." Jasper demands, half pulling at Thomas' shoulder, trying to hurry up the process.

"Jas, just chill I'm not going anywhere." Thomas half laughs as he turns to face the tiled wall. He presses his palms against the subway style tiles and half juts out his behind, leaving Jasper momentarily blind sighted at the perfect peach in front of him. "Let me feel your fingers." Thomas invites and Jasper swallows hard at the thought at what he is about to do. Thomas' experience verses Jasper's lack of it, so evident in this moment.