Chapter 41: If at first

"You gotta stop clawing my back!"

Thomas gets onto his knees in between Jasper's parted legs. Jasper watches as the older reaches for the sealed condom and more lube. He gazes with anticipation at how Thomas tears the foil wrapper with his teeth to access the contraceptive before placing it on his tip and rolling it down his hard length. The brand fitting Thomas like a large glove. He then coats the condom with a generous helping of lube before edging in a little closer to Jasper, who is seeing all this unfold and was all too aware that this was about to happen. 

"Just raise your knees and spread them apart a little for me." Thomas instructs, with Jasper obliging, glad of the guidance which helped him to stay focused. 

Thomas now once again hovers over Jasper's face, caging him as Jasper's hand glides around the older's warm back. Thomas catches Jasper's lips one more time. Before uttering the words..."Are you ready?" 

These words are arousing enough in Jasper's ears without Thomas using his seductive baritone voice. "Y...yes I'm ready." He utters, trying to not sound prematurely wrecked. 

Then Jasper feels it. The pressure against his entrance. Something pushing through the stretched yet still fairly tight muscle. Jasper's once rested fingers now turn into claws and he cannot help but dig his finger tips into Thomas' back. "Fuuuck!" Jasper can't help but call out, not anticipating the feel he is now experiencing.

Thomas hitches in a breath as he tries to cope with sharp nails digging into his back. He stills until the fingers relax before pushing in a little more. 

Jasper screws his eyes closed. He knew this process would probably hurt but he couldn't have anticipated how much. "Fuck...I..can't breathe!" He gasps, again holding onto Thomas' skin for some kind of relief.

"You gotta stop clawing my back!"  Thomas huffs as he tries to pull his body away from Jasper's fingers. They both look at eachother, each feeling so aroused, yet dealing with their own pain. Thomas looks at Jasper who looks like he is under some kind of torture. He decides to pull out.

Jasper's body instantly relaxes but he is confused. He looks at Thomas now sat back on his heels in between Jasper's legs. "I don't think this is going to work." Thomas sighs.

Jasper sits up a little, resting on his elbows. "What? What do you mean?" 

Thomas begins to chew on his lip in thought. "Maybe it would be better for you to ride me, I mean, you can control it better?" He shrugs.

Jasper furrows his eyebrows. He has flashes of how many a girl had ridden him like a bucking bronco and they usually seemed to have the most fun. The idea was turning him on to death. His furrow now turns into a grin. He sits up further and begins to push Thomas back. Slowly straddling the older until Jasper can feel Thomas' tip at his entrance. 

Jasper begins to relax his muscles as he slowly lowers himself little by little onto Thomas' rock hard length. His hands now spread across the older's chest as a means to help Jasper slowly but surely sink all the way down. Both males cannot help but groan at the new contact, with Jasper feeling full and Thomas feeling the tightness around him. 

Jasper's palms are still spread across Thomas' chest. He looks down at the older and conveys a look of pride in his face that he did it. He was ready. 

Thomas lifts his head up slightly at where their skin meets, seeing how he was now buried deep within Jasper. His lips part a little at the reality of it. "Jas, please move." It was more of a plea than a demand as he knew Jasper had control of the situation. Thankfully Jasper didn't take this occasion as an opportunity to tease as he leaned forward, lifting himself up to place a kiss on Tom's lips before sitting back up and sinking down.

"Ahh fuck!" Thomas groans. Placing his hands on Jasper's hips. 

Jasper is now beginning to bounce...slow at first, This new experience, very pleasurable, once he begins to pick up the pace.

Thomas removes a hand from Jasper's waist, only to reach out to his backpack, a little to his right. Without breaking eye contact, he one handedly manages to unzip the top and reaches in to pull out a camera. 

Jasper doesn't stop riding Thomas as he watches the older take the camera to his eye and begins to click images of Jasper in action. "T...Tom...what ...the fuck?" He huffs a little out of breath. 

Thomas says nothing, only clicking a few more images before discarding the camera to one side and placing the other hand once again on Jasper's hip. He watches as he sees his dick disappear, then reappear inside Jasper's needy hole, with Jasper's dick slapping back onto his abdomen, with each bounce.

Jasper leans back slightly, hands now resting behind on Thomas' upper thighs. The slight change of position sends a new feeling radiating within him. "Oh fuck!" Jasper moans, aiming for that same place again. 

Thomas smiles to himself, knowing just what Jasper has found and joins in with Jasper's thrusts, jerking his hips up in time with the bounces. 

Jasper wraps his own hand around his length and jerks himself off as he continues to bounce. "Shit! I'm so close." He huffs. He looks down at Thomas' parted lips watching him. The man looked so delectable. This was all he needed to see before he spills. "Aah fuck Tom." Thomas' sweaty skin gets painted with white streaks. Jasper bounces faster, working himself through, using Thomas as a toy before he eventually slows, feeling wrecked but still aware of the hardness inside of him. "You didn't…?" Jasper looks down, trying to catch a breath. 

"Not yet." Thomas huffs before sitting up a little, still buried inside Jasper. "Just...get off a minute and get on all fours yeah." Thomas sounds desperate, needy, but he doesn't care.

Jasper lifts himself off and turns around, his twitching butt now in Thomas' sights. Thomas wastes no time in pushing his length back into Jasper's now perfectly fitting hole before grabbing on tight to the younger's hip bones. He begins to mercilessly thrust into Jasper, causing the younger to rest on his elbows head down. "Fuck yeah.That's it." Thomas mewls as he squeezes tightly onto Jasper, whose body feels so overstimulated that he can't even place his thoughts.

"Oh mmm yeah, I'm cumming Jas, I'm cumming..." Thomas hums as he fills the condom to its max. Causing Jasper to moan just a little, relieved that his now over sensitive hole could finally catch a break. 

Thomas pulls out and Jasper slouches forward, feeling kisses peppering his sweaty back. "Fucking amazing." Thomas utters breathlessly, making Jasper turn around and return the compliment with a kiss to the lips.