Chapter 12: Tease

"You know I'll stop if you want me to."

Thomas' hands begin to explore every inch of Jasper's chest, circling the nipples with his thumbs, before giving each peck a little squeeze. 

Jasper feels like he can't quite get his head around what is happening. So many times he had let a girl touch him in a similar way, but never a guy. Was this now why he felt so turned on, because this was new? Or because even though Jasper didn't want to admit it, Thomas was as appealing as hell. 

"You know I'll stop if you want me to." Thomas hums in a low voice, not taking his eyes from his hand actions on Jasper's chest. 

Jasper closed his eyes. He had a choice, another choice to make. Does he stop this from happening, or does he see where this goes…?

"N...no don't stop." It almost sounds like a whisper. As if Jasper doesn't want anyone to hear his thoughts. The feel alone of Thomas' hands on his chest was making Jasper feel a type of way he had never felt with a girl. He just had to see it through. 

Thomas edges closer, allowing his hand to palm it's way down Jasper's abdomen, past his stomach, rough fingertips dipping into the water, soon coming into contact with the warm hard length. 

"I knew it." Thomas whispers in Jasper's ear as he slowly rubs his flat palm down the underside of Jasper's sex, finally cupping the now very tight balls beneath.

Jasper, eyes still closed, pulls both his lips into his mouth and gently bites suppressing a moan itching to escape. He instantly curls his toes, feeling stones under his feet. He needs to hold onto something, feeling a sudden weakness in his knees. He holds his hands out and steadies himself on Thomas' hip bones. 

"Kn...knew what?" Jasper speaks back trying to keep it together. 

Thomas gets in closer to Jasper's ear and whispers "I knew you wanted me." Causing Jasper to hitch a breath at the realisation that it was true. Jasper wanted Thomas, he wanted Thomas so bad.  "Say it." Thomas again whispers, continuing to squeeze Jasper's balls a tad harder than before. "Say you want me."

Never had Jasper been in a situation where he had to beg, to be a submissive, he didn't know how he really felt about it, but something in the moment seemed to allow Jasper to be this way. To be told what to do, to be obedient. "I do...I want you Tom...ahhh!" Thomas suddenly gives Jasper a firm squeeze, before letting go altogether. 

This causes Jasper to open his eyes and see Thomas with a huge smirk on his face, slowly backing away from him. "What? Where the fuck are you going?" Jasper says, with a little hoarseness in his voice. 

"Hey I was just checking." Thomas says, letting out a laugh, looking at a very horny and very pissed Jasper. 

"You...you fucking bastard!" Jasper shouts before wading through the water as fast as his legs will let him. Thomas, still laughing, edges backwards as fast as he can but ultimately cannot move as fast as Jasper, who is now towering over him. "I'm gonna fucking kill you!" He shouts as he raises a balled fist and punches Thomas on his cheek bone. 

Thomas falls back into the water, head submerging slightly, before he manages to resurface again, coughing and sputtering, only to receive yet another blow, now to his jaw. He again falls back, not laughing anymore, ending up sitting on the riverbed, head just above the water, clutching the left side of his face.
"You stay out of my fucking way!" Jasper shouts, pushing Thomas back into the water for good measure, before wading out of the lake to the water's edge. 

Thomas again sits up, watching the younger as he pulls his clothes back over his wet skin. He breathes out a heavy sigh before saying a quiet "ow." To himself at the pain of just taking a deep breath. Jasper is now heading into the trees out of sight and Thomas knew that he'd pushed it way too far.

He waits until he cannot see Jasper, before deciding to leave the water. He grabs his shorts from the stoney ground and pulls them on over his damp skin, his face now aching even more as it begins to swell a little. Then he hears it. The sound of an engine. Eyes wide, Thomas rushes back through the trees to where he'd left the quad bike and trailer, only to find the trailer sat, uncoupled from the bike, which had gone. "Shit, shit, shit!" Thomas curses as he knows full well who has taken the vehicle but God only knows where he's taken it.

Thomas drags his sweating  body and swollen face down the dirt track towards the farmhouse, leaving the trailer abandoned. Endless thoughts ran through his mind and Thomas didn't know what to focus on. They were being juggled in his brain like circus balls. Where was the bike? What would he tell Molly and Jim? What state of mind was Jasper in? Would he do something stupid because of Thomas' silly games? Why was he beginning to feel dizzy?" 

Thomas carries on up the path, his legs getting slower, heavier, more uncoordinated. He felt like he needed to lie down, either that or he was going to fall. Thomas puts his arms out in front of him to try to compensate his failing legs as he falls forward, crawling for a time before his head feels light. He wants to close his eyes. Thomas' body eventually gives in as he collapses completely onto the dusty ground.