Chapter 27: His first time!

"You're doing so good."

Jasper didn't really understand why, but this simple kiss, packed more electricity than anything he had ever experienced before in his life.

Jasper could feel his lips tingle with sensitivity, his chest beat so fast, it was as if he was floating on a cloud of bliss.

Thomas applied more pressure to Jasper's lips, mouths opening wider, the kiss becoming wetter, a tongue invading Jasper's mouth, to which he gladly accepted and matched with equal enthusiasm. He could taste the beer Thomas had been drinking which made the kiss taste that much sweeter.

As Thomas begins to push Jasper back onto his bed, the loud bed springs shout out, causing Jasper to reluctantly pull away and look at the unlockable bedroom door. "Hey, just stop a minute." Jasper requests, a little breathless.

Thomas reluctantly pulls back, hovering slightly over the younger's face. "Why? What's wrong?"

"The bed." Jasper whispers. "It's too loud. "I don't want uncle or Molly to know you're here."

Thomas licks his lips, pulling a grin. "Why? What are you planning on this bed?"

Jasper's eyes become slightly hooded as he squints them a little, pulling a mischievous grin on his face. "Lay on the floor and I'll show you."

Thomas doesn't need to be told twice. He hurriedly but carefully scrambles off the bed and goes to lay on his back on the woven rug next to the bed by the opened window.

Jasper looks down at Thomas who looks like an excited puppy dog. He gets up from the bed and cages Thomas on all fours, before again leaning in to resume the kiss.

Thomas instantly accepts and runs both hands through Jasper's hair before one of them trails off, rough fingers delicately touching Jasper's smooth hot skin. Jasper wriggles slightly at the tickle, kisses now making their way to Thomas' jaw, then the sensitive spot below the ear.

Thomas moves his head a little to the side, enjoying the sensation, both his hands now gliding over Jasper's back.

"You, you sure you've not done this before? Th...the kissing?" Thomas whispers heavily.

Jasper shakes his head slightly, not losing focus on what he is doing. He was very quickly getting lost in the moment. Getting lost in Thomas. His warm sweat kissed skin, intoxicating against his lips, he couldn't help but gently pull the flesh between his teeth before giving it a light suck making Thomas groan lowly.

Jasper reluctantly pulls himself away, sitting upright, still sitting astride Thomas. He looks at Thomas, pondering on a thought. "What is it?'' Thomas asks, seeing the burning question wanting to escape Jasper's lips, his rough hands now resting on Jasper's hips.

"I..wondered if I could...Can, can I blow you?" Jasper instantly draws his lips into his mouth, a little embarrassed at even asking. He didn't usually ask. He would normally take what he wanted, though he never got any complaints, but for some reason, Jasper always felt a little submissive under Thomas, something he was surprisingly ok with.

Thomas raises his hips slightly, gesturing Jasper to get off him. "Fucking hell yeah you can."

Jasper climbs off and sits back as he watches Thomas hurriedly undo his button and zipper on his shorts and then make his way to the chair in the corner. He then lets his shorts drop, again with the absence of underpants, before sitting back on the chair, legs spread wide. "I'm ready."

It takes a moment or two to take in the sight of the man sitting in the easy chair. Thomas had his dark hair, just shielding his eyes. The moonlight picked out the details of his slightly parted lips, his partially buttoned shirt and there, between his legs, a big boner, thick and hard, pointing north. Jasper looked at the tightness of Thomas' balls sitting snugly below and it hit Jasper just what he was offering to do. To suck a dick. His first dick.

He swallows down his suddenly watering mouth as he crawls on his hands and knees like a predator towards the ready and waiting length. Jasper takes in Thomas' sex, the sight alone and what he was going to do with it, making his own dick harden at a very fast rate.

Jasper settles between Thomas' legs, now at eye level and places his left hand on Thomas' thigh. He then wraps his other hand around the base of Thomas' cock and tugs a couple of times. Thomas instantly hums at the slight contact. Jasper then looks at the tip, the jerking he was making, causing drops to form on the slit.

Jasper sticks out his tongue and licks at the drops, taking them into his mouth. The taste is a combination or saltiness laced with a slight bitterness. It wasn't enough to stop him though as he begins to slowly wrap his lips around the tip, sucking gently. He then removes his lips and begins to lube up the cock with his tongue, starting with the underside, then the left side, the right side then finally the top.

He then returns his lips to the tip and begins to take Thomas in bit by bit. Trying to make his sucks long and deep in the process.

Jasper then feels fingers through the back of his hair as a small amount of pressure is applied to the back of his head, willing him to take more in. "God...that's it...mmm" Thomas moans. His voice deep and seductive, Jasper removed his own hand from Thomas' length and pulled at his own boxers, releasing his own very stiff boner. He begins to jerk himself off in time to his head movements.

Thomas looks down between his legs, taking in the sight of the younger one pleasuring him. His mouth is eager to do well. Thomas grins, biting his lower lip as he starts to thrust up into Jasper's open mouth. "You're doing so good." He praises the positive feedback causing Jasper to moan in satisfaction, taking in even more dick. He wasn't quite deep throating but he wasn't far off. Thomas was big and this was his first time.

Thomas suddenly begins to speed up his thrusts, both hands now intertwined in Jasper's black hair. "Jesus...I'm so close."

Jasper can feel his eyes begin to water at the fullness nearing his throat, but he doesn't stop. He wants to be the one to make Thomas come.

Thomas looks down again at Jasper between his legs. "Fuck, I'm gonna come in your mouth." He hisses as he holds Jasper's head firmly, pushing him onto his dick with a little more force, making him gag. Jasper has no means to escape. He was going to have to take it, whether he wanted to or not.

"Fuck...yeah...there it is...ah yeah." The need to stay quiet long forgotten.

Jasper's mouth becomes flooded with cum as the warm seed covers his throat and tongue. The taste, familiar, yet alien at the same time, as he let it slide down his throat. More fills his mouth and Jasper continues to feed on it until Thomas' grip lessens and he pulls back Jasper's head.

Thomas looks at Jasper's cock wrecked face grinning. "Fucking amazing,'' he says, leaning forwards to kiss Jasper on cum wet lips. He then spots that Jasper is still nursing his hard on...