Part 10

"What are you thinking of?” Eunbi asks you as you were looking at the workers who were busy since they woke up. “They've been working since morning, but why?” you ask, eyes focused on the workers. “It's for Samjinnal festival" “Samjinnal?” you turn at Eunbi.

"It's a festival to celebrate arrival of spring" she smiles and you nod. Then your mind clicks something. “Is exchanging gift common?” your eyes lightens up. “It's not that common but it's up to you” she casually answers. “Okay, so when's the festival?” “We still have a whole week left" Eunbi looks at you confused.

"Perfect" you clasps your hand and pull up your hanbok, running to your room. “Hyuna-ya where are you going?” she shouts at your back. “I’ll be busy till the festival bye" you wave your hand.

When you hurriedly open the door of your room, Shin Moonyoung gets startled as she was cleaning the room. You rush to search for a pen and notebook on the small desk while Shin Moonyoung looks at you stunned.

"Miss what are you searching for?” she asks. “Oh I found it" you happily exclaim and then run outside your room. “Miss-“ Shin Moonyoung was about to call you but she stops and sighs. “She’s full of energy" she adds with a smile.

While you were running to the corridor, you bump into someone at the corner. “Don't you have eyes” he hisses at you with a pissed look. “I got you" you grin and he looks at you from down to up.

"What's your name?” you take out your notebook and wait for him to reply. “Why do you need it?” he frowns. “Yahh I am just asking for your name not your life" you playfully hit his arm.

"You really have no manners at all" he sighs before giving up. “Yeah I know. Now speak fast I have a lot of work left" you get ready to note down his name. “Kim Seokjin" he hesitantly says while looking at you from the corner of his eyes.

"Thanks, bye" you hurriedly leave the corridor to the outside of the palace. “She's cute" Seokjin whispers with a chuckle.

"Department of justice" you read while standing outside its door and a glimpse of Jimin crosses your mind

"Department of justice" you read while standing outside its door and a glimpse of Jimin crosses your mind. “What are you doing here?” the same voice startles you and you abruptly turn around. “You startled me oh mai gosh" you heave a long breath as you see Jimin.

“I came here to ask your name" you nod at him. “I already told you" his expression was still. “I know. It's because I have a weak memory power and I tend to forget things easily" you explain while Jimin knits his brows together looking at you. “What’s taking you so long-“ “Park Jimin" he answers, his gaze fixed on you. “Thanks” you look up and smile at him which Jimin thought was unusual of you.

“Hey" Jimin calls you when you were about to leave and you turn at him. “What’s your name?” he asks. “Shim Y/N” you reply and Jimin gives you weird look. “I gotta go now bye" you say while hurriedly waving at him.

"We both hate him so why not join hands" Jimin recalls the flashback when Hyuna and him had their first talk.

Now the only person who was left in your list was Jungkook. So you rush to his hall with enthusiasm but it quickly gets crushed when the soldiers doesn't let you to meet him. “Ahh why? I have something important to talk with him" you loudly whine when the soldiers grab you.

"Your majesty?” Areum calls Jungkook when he stops as they were about to share a kiss. “Why?” she asks and Jungkook raises his hand to silent her.

"I have to meet him let me go” Jungkook then hears your voice faintly.

"Miss please don't do this. His majesty and her highness are inside” Jaehyun begs you to stop shouting.

A smile appears on Jungkook's face which Areum finds confusing. “Areum-ah stay here" Jungkook cherishes her cheek and plants a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Let me go I said" you yell at the soldier who were now dragging you outside the hall. “Stop” the door opens with Jungkook, while Jaehyun widens his eyes. “Your majesty" he quickly bows down to apologize for not guarding his room well and for the disturbance caused by you.

"Your majesty" everyone bows at Jungkook while you harshly slap their grip and make your hanbok. “What makes you here? I am in an important meeting so hurry up” Jungkook looks at you. “I need to ask you something” you say and Jungkook nods.

"What's your name?”

Areum's eyes enlarges as well as Jaehyun’s while the soldiers stutters. “What the-" Areum furiously opens the door and you frown when you see her. “Didn't your mother teach you any manners?” she furiously shouts at you and Jungkook looks at you worriedly when he recalls you crying in your dream while calling your mom.

"Don't you speak about my mother with that filthy mouth" you grit your teeth as your throat starts to burn. “Shame on you and your parents. They failed to teach you-"

"Yahh" you scream at her with a frown, your eyes filling up with tears. “You don't know anything about my parents so it's better to shut that mouth of yours" you clench your fist into a tight ball.

"All I wanted to know was his name and this is how they treat me" you say with a low voice and turn around, briskly walking out from the hall.

"Hyuna-si, Hyuna-si" Jungkook calls you as he feels bad for you and wants to apologize on behalf of Areum. “Your majesty" Areum grabs his arm which he quickly dodges the grip and follows you.

When you were about to reach the corner of the corridor, you see Jimin walking toward your direction. Seeing you cry, Jimin frowns and then hears Jungkook calling your name. You then look up to meet Jimin's eyes. “Hyuna-si” Jungkook finally catches your pace but his steps gets numb when he finds you and Jimin staring at each other.