Part 40

Present Day

"Where are you taking me?” Jungkook looks stunned when you drag him to a hotel. “I am sure you don't have a place to go. I just can't leave you alone in this cold night" you protest while dragging him toward the hotel. “I have a place to live. Grandma and Wooyoung must be waiting for me" Jungkook stops and wipes your grip from his arm.

"What?” you frown. “It's a long story. Will let you hear it soon" he ruffles your hair and bops his head on to yours. “I'm leaving bye" he then waves at you. “Yahh" you were skeptical.

Flashback

"Ommo Ommo" Jungkook widens his eyes in surprise when the grandma turns on the portable gas stove. “It's just a gas stove why are you overreacting?” she looks at him with a chuckle. “Ahjussi, have you never seen a stove?” Wooyoung teases him and Jungkook quickly shakes his head.

"Were you hurt? Did you loose your memory? You've been acting weird since days" the grandma instantly checks his head to clarify if he has hurt his head or not. “This ahjussi gets afraid of dogs, cats, cars, bus, swing. In conclusion he gets scared from everything he sees" Wooyoung laughs at Jungkook who feels embarrassed.

"Ahh right. What's your name? I haven't asked you" grandma looks at him while Wooyoung speaks in between. “He does. His name is Jung Jungkook” “Jeon" Jungkook corrects him. “This name sounds familiar” Grandma mumbles to herself which Wooyoung manages to hear.

"Of course. It's the name of the famous idol from bangtan sonyeondan” Wooyoung says and extends his bowl for the soup that grandma heated up. “Let's hurry up I need to go to school as well" he adds.

“Can you drop him to school today? I am a bit busy” Grandma requests Jungkook after the meal. “But I am not familiar-“ “Don't worry I'll leave marks for you Ahjussi" Wooyoung cuts him off. He wanted to spend time with Jungkook as he had started to enjoy his company. In the three days, Jungkook and Wooyoung had a lot of fun. They went to park every evening for a walk.

"Bye"

And here Jungkook stands with Wooyoung on the front door although he was hesitant of the idea. “Bye grandma" Wooyoung excitedly waves at the grandma while Jungkook worriedly looks at her.

Wooyoung then directs Jungkook to the bus stop. “By the way Ahjussi, why don't you trim your hair? It looks ugly" Wooyoung laughs. “What?” Jungkook was in disbelief. “Girls would die to take a glimpse of me and you being a kid is making of me?” he adds with wide eyes.

"You talk like those old grandpa” Wooyoung laughs and holds his hand, then bends down to draw an arrow on the ground with the help of the chalk he had brought. “I will direct you to my school, so you won't get lost" he adds, and soon later they reach the bus stop.

"Ahjussi, card" Wooyoung turns at Jungkook who was standing outside after he climbs the bus. “Ahh yeah” Jungkook quickly takes out the card from his pant pocket that grandma gave him. “We will pay for two" Wooyoung looks at the driver as he scans the card.

"Why? Why aren't you coming inside?” he then turns at Jungkook who looked stunned and quite afraid. “Fast" he then gives his hand to Jungkook with a smile and Jungkook nervously takes it.

Cause the bus was not so crowded, Wooyoung instantly runs to the front seat and directs him to sit down beside him. “Take this, you will need it when you return home" Wooyoung hands the card to Jungkook and starts to instruct him.

"This bus stops at each bus stop for at least 2 minutes. So while you return home, you have to count at each stop till you reach five. Fifth is our bus stop, okay? When you reach to count 5 you have to climb down from the bus, alright?” he looks at Jungkook. "You're quite smart of your age" Jungkook smiles at him.

_._

"Bye Ahjussi" Wooyoung happily waves at Jungkook while running inside the school gate and Jungkook too waves him back from a far. “Remember what I said, oh? Don't get lost and scan the card when you take the bus, okay?” he cups his face with his hands and shouts at Jungkook.

"You can take the bus from there" he then points to the opposite side of the road and runs toward his school building but again stops on his way and abruptly turns around.

"Ahjussi, be careful while crossing road. Always take the zebra crossing" he shouts and Jungkook chuckles.

Taking a seat on the bus stop while waiting for the bus on the opposite side of the road, Jungkook hears a girl shouting, “Y/N”

He frowns at first as he thinks he mistook the name. “Yahh Y/N, you're late again" he then follows the voice and looks to his right. There be sees a girl at a distance running toward her friend while waving.

“Let’s go" the girl whom Jungkook assumed to be Y/N locks her arm with her friend. “Y/N" Jungkook mumbles to himself and stand up to follow her, but the bus arrives right then.