Part 38

"Yahh" you scream and hit his arm which takes him back for a second. “W-Why?” startled Jungkook looks at you. “Don't you dare to joke around me" you point your finger at him with a worried frown.

"You don't have any idea how worried I was" your eyes starts to fill with tears. “I missed you Jungkook-ssi. I love you and I'm sorry I almost killed you. Please forgive me" you whine like a baby and soon start to cry.

"O-Okay stop crying” he was unsure of what to do in the situation. “Y/N" he pulls you into his embrace and gently pats your back. “I love you too" he adds with a smile and leave a soft kiss in your head.

"Y/N!!!” a loud shout interrupts you both

"Y/N!!!” a loud shout interrupts you both. “Appa?” you look up at Jungkook and then abruptly turn around. “What are you doing?” your father knits his brows while pulling you to his side, being a protective father as he should be.

"A-Appa?............아버님 (Abeonim=Father)?” he whispers to himself and then soon later looks at you in surprise. “자 [Ga=Go(Informal])” you mouth at him while giving signals with your eyes.

“안녕하세요, 저는 정국 입니다 (Hello, I am Jungkook)" he bows at your father in 90 degrees. “Yahh" you whisper between your gritted teeth. “Are you a friend of my daughter?” your father looks at him from the corner of his eyes.

"아니에요 아버님……..저는……남자친구 (Aniyeyo abeonim…..I am……boyfriend)” “뭐 [Mwo=What(Informal)]” until Jungkook could finish his sentence, your father shouts in disbelief. “I will kill you" he dramatically rushes to grab Jungkook's collar.

"Appa" you quickly drag him back and glare at Jungkook. “From where did you learn those words?” in disbelief you look at Jungkook with wide eyes which he ignores. “Abeonim, we have also shared a kiss"

Your jaw drops on the ground and your eyes follows your father. “A-Appa w-we haven't done anything” you were in the middle of convincing your father when Jungkook adds fuel to the fire. “We have also held our hands" he says.

"I-I can't take this anymore” your father waves his hand at Jungkook while dramatically falling on the ground. “Oh? Appa?” “Abeonim…..Abeonim" Jungkook and you instantly bend down and shake his ground.

"Yahh Jeon Jungkook have you lost your mind?” you were full on screaming at Jungkook. “I just told him the truth" Jungkook looks at you with innocent eyes. “Who taught you those words? Ahhh....forget about it I'm leaving" you wanted to grab his hair but you quickly stand up and walk toward your apartment.

"Y/N, Y/N" Jungkook shouts on your back and then looks down at your father.

_._

"Abeonim……Abeonim" Jungkook faintly calls while sitting on the floor over his legs. Your father lying down on the sofa. “He will wake up don't bother” you answer from the kitchen while cooking dinner.

"Ahhh…my head" your father whines while slowly opening his eyes.

He then looks around and finds Jungkook in the room. “You-“ “Stop being dramatic Appa. Be thankful that he carried you home" you annoyingly speak, not turning back. “Yeah” Jungkook puts his thighs and bows at him.

"Who are you to yeah me" your father hisses at him and soon later throws a heavy sigh then looks at Jungkook.

"Get up and take your seat" he nods at the sofa that was in front of him. “C-Can I?” Jungkook nervously looks at your father and you turn at them while turning off the stove. “Umm" your father calmly nods at him then Jungkook turns around at you, which you give a faint smile.

"Thank you" Jungkook bows at your father and takes the seat. “Sorry for being so dramatic. I am too protective when it comes to Y/N. I mean which father in this world isn't protective toward their daughter" your father looks at you who was serious about what he was saying.

"She suffered a lot since she was young. I don't want her to be in more trouble. Besides I don't have anyone but her in this world" your father’s gaze now shifts toward Jungkook.

"Seeing you hug each other really made me worried. Is my daughter seeing a good guy? Does he treat my daughter well? Lots of thought ran inside my head” he continues.

"But if my daughter is happy then what can I do right?” he chuckles. “Appa” your eyes brims with tears.

"She has a bad temper at times, throws tantrums but when ignored, comes to you while crying like a baby. I hope you will take a good care of her" he jokes and laughs while looking at Jungkook. Meanwhile Jungkook smiles ear to ear.