Part 31

You glare at the queen mother while her guard were gripping on you tightly. The crowd of servants working in the palace were watching you. Then Jimin gets dragged as well as Jaehyun.

"You guys committed a sin so you will get punishment mentioned in our law" she shouts out loud and everyone starts to whisper to each other about what was going on.

"Queen mother it's me. Don't do anything to them" Jaehyun quickly kneels down and apologizes. “Stop interrupting” meanwhile queen mother glares at him.

You then roll your eyes at her with a scoff. “How dare you" she and the ministers who always supported her aggressively stands up in disbelief. 

“Stop"

A

voice echoes inside your ears. The voice sounded like someone was crying and was begging.

“Please. Stop and come back"

Y

ou frown at the voice ringing inside your ears. Then within a second, you hear a sharp ringing that was unbearably painful and your knnes gets weak as they drop on the ground. The grip of the guard from your arm also loosens.

“Sorry"

After that word, the ringing inside your ears gets more sharp and you cover your ears instantly. “Y/N" Jimin whispers and quickly rushes to your side. Your eyes gets teary because of the pain and you feel something wet on your both palm.

Removing the hands you  then see few drops of blood in your palm which panics you. “Y/N” Jimin gets worried and you frown not knowing what was going on. Then slowly your vision gets blur and your body drops on the ground, then your eyes closes.

_._

A foreign scent hits your nostrils and then you hear sounds of birds chirping. You also hear a beeping sound and slowly open your eyes. You see the white ceiling. Then your eyes instantly teavels to your body.
-You were in hospital clothes, a thin blanket on your body and IV attached to your hand with beeping machines on your side. You hurriedly get up and scan your surrounding.

You were in hospital room. You should be happy that you got back right? But why you were not liking it and why were you more than sad at the fact that Hyuna finally left your body. Then the door opens with a man who was holding a white plastic bag.

He drops the bag in shock when he sees you awake.

"Appa" you sniff, glad that he was all fit and fine. “Y/N" he runs by your side and quickly scans you. You smile with happy tears when you see him.

"Is everything fine?” your father asks the doctor after checking up on you. “Yeah she's fine. This happened earlier than we expected” he stands up and says. “You were in coma for 7 months" the doctor says and your eyes widens.

“When will she get discharged?” your father asks. “It will take time as I have to do some checkup on her" he politely speaks with a smile and then leaves the room.