Part 42

Flashback

"Woah" Wooyoung looks at Jungkook with wide eyes. “You look like-" the female hairdresser and other customers in the store gasps in shock after she was done trimming and styling his hair.

"Jeon Jungkook” one of the female customers who was getting her hair curled looks at Jungkook from the mirror.

“안녕하세요, 방탄소년단 (Hello we are BTS)” suddenly everyone's attention are grabbed by the love broadcast on the TV.

[Please watch the above link]

"That means he's not the real Jungkook" the hair dresser looks at Jungkook who looked clueless. “Yeah, he doesn't have tattoos and ear piercing like of BTS's Jungkook" the female customer sitting beside him says.

_._

"I'll drop him from today onwards" Jungkook quickly takes the school bag from grandma's hand while rushing toward the front door. “Bye grandma" Wooyoung shouts while running outside the house.

“Yahh you two" she shouts at their back while Jungkook and Wooyoung runs to the bus stop while laughing.

"Ahjussi, didn't you say you felt tiresome to drop me school?” Wooyoung looks at Jungkook, waiting for the bus. “Me? When? I never said that" Jungkook looks surprised cause he really didn't say so.

"I mean you never did but you face said so" Wooyoung pouts and sees a bus coming to their way. This time Jungkook approaches the bus and scans the card. “Ahjussi has learned a lot" Wooyoung gives him a thumbs up and climbs the bus.

While Jungkook and Wooyoung were almost about to reach their stop, Wooyoung looks at the lady who has been staring at Jungkook for a long. “He looks like Jungkook from BTS, doesn't he?” he asks the girl, meanwhile Jungkook was busy looking outside the window.

"He doesn't have tattoos and ear piercings, look" he then takes Jungkook's hand waves at the lady. “But he really does look like Jungkook" the girls whispers to herself, her eyes never leaving Jungkook and Wooyoung sighs.

"Come on Ahjussi let's go" he holds Jungkook's hand and climbs down at their bus stop. “What do we do now? You soon will become famous" Wooyoung stares at the high school girls on the bus who were busy recording Jungkook.

Anxiously waiting on the bus stop, two buses had already passed the stop but Jungkook still was waiting in a hope to take a glimpse of you

Anxiously waiting on the bus stop, two buses had already passed the stop but Jungkook still was waiting in a hope to take a glimpse of you. “Y/N” same like other day, the girl shouts at you while waving her hand. “Mina-ya" you smile across the street.

Jungkook squints his eyes to take a proper view. “Yahh I won't wait for you if you're going to be late everyday" she hisses at you while you quickly lock your arms on hers.

"Y/N" Jungkook stands up from his seat but quickly turns around when you look to his way. “Why? What's wrong?” Mina frowns at you. “I heard someone call my name" right now, you were looking at the back of Jungkook.

Like this, Jungkook spent a whole week to make sure he was looking for the real Y/N and didn't take someone else as you. And one day, he was sure of it when he read the diary that you had dropped.

Present day

You slowly open your eyes and let go of your clasped hand. “Eomma I miss you, and don't worry about me. I am happy with Appa…….and Jungkook" you smile at your mom's small frame as you slowly whisper Jungkook's name.

"Please don't get angry on Appa, he couldn't make it because of his work” you foolishly chuckle through your tearful eyes and quickly wipe the tear that was about to fall from your eyes.

"Thanks for waiting" you say when you see Jungkook waiting outside

"Thanks for waiting" you say when you see Jungkook waiting outside. “Did you cry?” he comes closer to your face which skips your heartbeat for a moment. “Yahh” you playfully hit his arm and look other way and he smiles.

"Aigoo” he makes a sound and pulls you to his embrace. “Yahh what if people see" you struggle to get away from him but Jungkook holds you tightly. “I see no one though” he scans the surrounding and rests his chin on top of your head. Giving up, you bitterly smile and hug him back.

"I guess this is what freedom feels like” you say and Jungkook frowns a bit. “My mom, she tried to escape but the soldiers caught her and put her in the prison. That night there were loud banging on the door. My father and I knew what was about to happen to us. While I was crying at a corner, my father stood up and opened the door. The soldiers ran to catch me but my father quickly defended me. He said he would raise me as a doctor just to save both of us and pushed me to the hell. Only if my parents didn't fight that day, only if he had agreed to run away, nothing would have happened” you snuggle to his chest while telling your story. “I feel like a murderer sometime because of so many lives I have took which includes my mom” you add.