Part 41

"Oh? Jungkook-ssi?” What brings you here early morning?” you smile with your wide eyes when you see Jungkook as you open the front door. “Because I missed you" he giggles and lifts the white plastic bag.

"Who is it Y/N?” your father shouts while walking out from the bathroom. “It's Jungkook" you shout back and welcome him inside the apartment with a wide smile. “What are those?” you point at the plastic bag he was holding onto.

"Grandma told me to share it with you" he smiles. “Grandma?” you frown. “Ahh….I have to go out” your father comes from his bedroom while holding his mobile phone. “This early?” you question him, surprised.

"I'll be home soon you guys can make something for breakfast. I'll also drop by grocery store we're running out of it" your father looks at you then pats Jungkook's shoulder and leaves.

"What should we do then?” you sigh and look at Jungkook. “Let’s eat breakfast first" he nods at you.

"Wow, who made these?” you gasp when you see him taking out the tiffin box from the white bag. “Grandma" “Grandma? May I know who she is?” you lift your brows. “I’ll invite you soon" he ruffles your hair and you chuckle.

"I'll get the plates" you nod and walk toward the drawer, then you hear your phone ring. “Can you get them?” you ask Jungkook as you had left the drawer open. “Sure” without any hesitation he nods and you walk toward your bedroom.

As soon as you were about to pick the call, you hear a loud sound from the kitchen. “Jungkook-ssi?” you turn back without picking the call. “Jungkook-ssi” you call him again as you don't hear any answer. Heading out from your room toward the kitchen, you seen no one there except the shattered plates on the floor.

Worried, you then run to the bathroom to see if Jungkook was inside. Not finding him inside, you then rush to your father's bedroom. “Why? What happened?” shocked by the disappearance of Jungkook your knees drop on the ground as your eyes fills with tears.

_._

You squint your eyes when you hear faint sound. “Y/N wake up. Jungkook is here" your father shouts outside your room. “Huh?” you abruptly sit up on your bed and touch your face. Your eyes were wet and your breathing was heavy. "Y/N” your father calls you again, snapping you back from your thoughts. “Yeah” you answer and quickly wipe your tears.

You open the door and see your father in a casual outfit while holding his mobile phone. “Are you going somewhere?” you ask with flat expression. “Yeah, I'll be home soon you guys can make something for breakfast. I'll also drop by grocery store we're running out of it” he answers and walks toward the front door.

You seemed immensely shocked because your father said the same thing from your dream. “Hi" Jungkook waves and smiles at you when he sees you walk to the living room where he was waiting for you. You look beside him and see the same white plastic bag. “Grandma told me-" “I know" you cut him off as you say under your breathe.

"Y/N you okay? You seem odd today" concerned, Jungkook was about to stand up from his seat. “Don’t. Stay still I'll be right back" you stop him and hurriedly get inside the bathroom. While brushing your teeth in hurry, the fear within you starts to get bigger and bigger and your eyes start to brim tears.

Quickly whipping the tears with your sleeves, you then wash your face and dry it with your towel.

!!!SPLASH!!!

You hear a loud sound and your face instantly lifts up. “Ahh…..I cut myself" Jungkook meanwhile jerks his hand as he was picking the shattered pieces of glass from the floor. You open the bathroom door and run toward the kitchen.

Your eyes first lands toward Jungkook and then at the floor where a glass had shattered.

"Oh? Y/N I’m so sorry” he stands up and walks toward you. You look at him with tearful eyes and then slap him. Jungkook's eyes widens in shock while he gasps.

"Why do you have to go against me when I clearly said to stay at your place” you shout at him while crying. “W-What's wrong?” he asks, nervous while you cry out loud, covering your face with your hands.

"I-I'm sorry. I won't do it again so please don't cry" he was confused by your sudden outburst.