Part 14

"Move your hands faster" the chef sternly says while you were chopping onion along with red chilies. “My eyes" you sniff. “Agassi can you go and bring a can of water" the worker calls you and you turn around while squinting your eyes.

"Again?” you whine and drop the knife, walking out from the kitchen. “You have to do it for money Y/N" you mumble to yourself and then rub your eyes as it was getting itchy. Then a sharp burning pain spreads to your eyes which makes it hard to open.

"Why am I so dumb" you whine between your pain and then hurriedly walk to get water.

"I can't see anything" you say while walking out from the royal kitchen with squinted eyes and then you bump into someone. Looking up with barely opened eyes you take a proper look. “Jimin-ssi? Is that you?” you ask but he doesn't speak anything. “Anyway get away I need to work" you push him aside but he quickly grabs your arm and then takes the pot from your hand.

He then pulls you forward and you follow him in clueless. “Yahh where are you taking me" you shout at him. “Shh” he shushed you. “Oh? You're not Jimin" you quickly slap his grip and step back. “It's me Kim Seokjin” he introduces himself and your expression changes.

“You could have said it earlier aigoo" you playfully slap his arm and chuckle, eyes closed. “Forget about that let's go. You should wash your face" he grabs your wrist and then drags you toward the well.

"Jeonha where are you going?” Jungkook was watching you and Seokjin interacting for the whole time when he was passing by the royal kitchen. “Keep your voice low" Jungkook instantly turns around at Jaehyun and glares him. “Yeah, sorry Jeonha" he looks down and Jungkook starts to follow you.

"But Jeonha it's about to rain you should head toward the palace" Jaehyun whispers but Jungkook ignores him and keeps following you.

"Are you feeling good?” Seokjin asks while you were washing your face. “Umm” you nod and stand straight. Then you fan your face with your hand so it would dry up. “Here” Seokjin quickly hands a handkerchief to you that he bought for you as a gift. “Thanks" you give him a look like you were impressed while taking it.

"That" Jungkook was at a corner watching both of you. He clenches his fist tightly and was about to go after Seokjin but Jaehyun quickly catches him.

And the sky groans. “It might rain soon you should go" Seokjin gently pats your shoulder with a smile and Jungkook clicks his tongue. “I’ll-“ “Jeonha" Jaehyun takes a tight grip over Jungkook’s body.

Then soon later, the droplets began to drip from the sky. You extend your palm to feel the droplets and close your eyes to let you remind the days when you danced on the rain with your mother. “Y/N let's not tell your father okay?” you smile as you hear your mother's voice.

"Hyuna-ssi let's go” while Seokjin quickly grabs your hand as the rainfall becomes intense. “You go first" you shake his grip and then look up at the sky. A grin spreads in your face.

"You will catch cold" Seokjin whines but you stay at your spot. “Yahh he is right"

Both you and Seokjin turns at the voice, in surprise you see Jungkook and Jaehyun. “Oh Jungkook-ssi" you excitedly wave at him. “Isn’t the weather nice? Should we dance?” you shout at him while Jungkook nervously looks at you.

"Jeonha you should head toward the palace” Seokjin bows at him. “No I will stay here" Jealousy does the best to Jungkook when he thinks about letting you and Seokjin stay with each other.

"Omg" Jaehyun exclaims when you start to dance and so does Seokjin.

"Sue it. Did you see my bag? Did you see my bag? It's hella trophies and it's hella thick" you sing out loud while doing the steps. “What you think bout that? What you think bout that? I bet it got my haters hella sick" you continue and then your eyes locks with Jungkook.

"Oh? Ahhhh now I remember” you loudly exclaim. “Jeon Jungkook” you run toward him which takes Jungkook back. “W-What?” he seems to be flustered as you were too close with him.

"Head of the justice department” Jaehyun then turns at a certain direction and you follow his gaze. “Park Jimin" you wide your eyes when you see him standing with an umbrella. “Yahh you two come over here and make a line" you now wave at Seokjin and Jimin then point toward Jungkook.

"W-Why would I?” Jimin wasn't interested so he turns around to leave. “Come on" you loudly whine and run after him, dragging him to make a line with Jungkook. You succeeded to force fully make them stand in one line, also snatch and throw Jimin's umbrella. “I can't believe this wow" you gasps with mouth covered with both of your hands.

"Agassi you might get sentence what are you doing to the royals" Jaehyun panics as you had made them stand in heavy rain. “So are you guys ancestors of bangtan?” you shyly ask them and they look at each other, confused.