Part 28

"Yahh" you harshly open the door of his study room and briskly walk toward Jungkook who was currently looking at the charts. “Agassi” Jaehyun, the eunch widens his eyes when he sees your furious look. Jimin was also present at the room and was standing beside Jungkook.

"Why" you shout in anger and throw the letter on his face, eyes brimming up with tears. All Jungkook does is lower his head and don't even dare to look at you.

"Why did you have to kill them" you whine between your whimpers but he doesn't speak a word. “Jeonha what's going on" Jaehyun looks at Jungkook and so does Jimin.

Jimin then picks up the letter and starts to read, his eyes enlarging in every sentence. “I had so much respect. I admired you a lot but wahhh you're just like your father” you bitterly chuckle with tears falling every second.

"Don't even think about showing that face to me from now" you look at him in agony with gritted teeth and walk away. Meanwhile Jungkook’s eyes were filled with tears.

"Yahh what did you do" Jimin hurriedly dashes him on the seat while grabbing his shoulder, the letter crumbling on Jimin's left hand

"Yahh what did you do" Jimin hurriedly dashes him on the seat while grabbing his shoulder, the letter crumbling on Jimin's left hand. But Jungkook doesn't speak anything. He felt he was doing the right thing for you.

"You didn't kill them right? You're not a person who will harm others" Jimin furiously speaks. “What if I did" Jungkook finally builds the courage to look into Jimin's eyes. “Jeon Jungkook. Come to your senses” Jimin shouts at his face.

"I did right for her" Jungkook starts to whimper. “Idiot. You're just hurting her and being a coward” Jimin couldn't believe when Jungkook took such a rash and childish decision. “She doesn't belong here. She must be missing her parents. I can't be selfish and keep her with me forever” Jungkook says between his cries.

Jaehyun doesn't think about interfering them at all. He thought it was better to let Jimin handle the situation. “There must be another way. We could have come to a conclusion with the help of me, you and Y/N herself" “No" Jungkook shakes his head.

"I thought of everything but couldn't find a better way than this" he adds. “You're only hurting her and yourself” Jimin aggressively shakes Jungkook's body, worried to see his friend in this condition.

"I didn't have any other way" “Killing Hyuna's parents is not a way" Jimin now shouts with furious and hurtful look. “Hyuna will come back and leave Y/N alone” “You've gone mad Jungkook-ah" Jimin wanted to punch Jungkook but he couldn't. 

_._

You've locked yourself in your room for several days. You would eat a little when the court ladies brought you your food. All you could think was about the rash decision Jungkook had made. Every time Jungkook's thoughts crossed your mind, your blood boiled.

You didn't know what you should say to Hyuna after this. You were clueless about what you will give her as an answer. A lot of things were circulating in your head, then a knock interrupts you.

You look up and see Jimin and Jungkook entering your room. When you saw Jungkook in front of you, you wanted to kill him with your own hand after thinking how he took life of innocent people.

While you stand up from your seat in anger, Jungkook briskly walks toward you and drops himself on both of knees in front of you.

"Y/N I am not here to ask for your forgiveness” he says, his eyes filling up with tears. “Get lost from my sight" you say. “Y/N listen to him" Jimin nods at you. “Listen what? How he murdered Hyuna's family?” you shout in anger.

"Y/N please" Jungkook pleads while looking down. “I had so much faith and trust on you but this is what you give. I was thinking about a safe way to escape from this body. More, thinking about how I can still be with you but you just" you grit your teeth and look away.

Jungkook who couldn't listen anymore, he picks up the hairpin that you left on the table and raises his arm on the air toward the side of his throat. But you quickly hold his hand with a deep frown.

"I won't let you die this easily. Living in guilt will be your punishment. Even if you die, I will do whatever I can to bring you back in life” you scoff.

Jungkook’s hands and legs gets weak as a sharp pain pierces inside his stomach. His body falls on the ground and you were clueless. “Is this an act? I won't fall in it" you roll your eyes and drop the hairpin on the floor. But Jungkook keeps pressing his stomach and he curls up in a ball because of the pain.

He starts to sweat a lot. “Jeonha are you alright?” Jimin worriedly rushes toward Jungkook. You still didn't care about him.

"His majesty kept saying he has a bad stomach” Jimin mutters which you manage to listen. “Someone call the physician fast" Jimin shouts looking outside.