Part 12

"What are you going to do with these silk clothes?” Jimin asks while you both were heading back inside the palace. “You'll see in a week” you wink at him and happily run toward the front gate. “Yahh” Jimin shouts at your back and you wave your hand while Jimin sighs.

A week later, Samjinnal Festival

"Hmm send these letters to the mentioned addresses” you order Eunbi as you arrange and hand the letters to her. She nods with a smile and quickly gets the letter from your hand. “Oh there's mine and senior court lady's name” she looks at you, clueless.

"Umm those are for you" you nod and get up to get ready for the festival that was soon to happen. “Ahh btw Hyuna" Eunbi who was about to leave your room turns around at you.

"Are you and the head of department of justice close?” she asks. “Close but not that close" you answer. “Huh?” “Hurry up now. I am sure you don't want to miss the festival" you playfully hiss at her and she nods.

After getting ready for the festival, you then start to hear drum rolling which takes your excitement to another level. It was 5:30 in the evening and the festival was about to start. “Agassi” Shin Moonyoung calls you when you excitedly run out from your room.

On your way, you cross your path with Seokjin who at first didn't recognize you. “Oh? Hyuna-ssi?” he exclaims loudly which freezes your steps. Turning around slowly you then see Seokjin with wide eyes.

“Hey broad shoulder" you excitedly grin at him. “You look different today" he smiles. “Pretty right?” you do a finger shot at him with a wink and he chuckles with a nod.

"I'm leaving. I guess you got the letter, meet me after the festival hmm?” you wave him a bye and rush to see the festival.

"Hah I made it" you huff a deep breath when you take a glance of the festival where everyone from the royals were present

"Hah I made it" you huff a deep breath when you take a glance of the festival where everyone from the royals were present. You then get a glance of Jungkook who was in the throne, smiling at the performers that were dancing on the stage. Along with Jungkook you see Areum who was sitting next to the queen mother.

"Wow that's some nice move" you grin while watching the performance. The festival almost came to an end and someone taps on your shoulder while you were still busy watching the ceremony. “Why?” you wipe off the hand from your shoulder. “Aham Aham" the male voice clears its throat and you turn around.

"Oh Jimin-ssi" you smile at him. “You had called me right?” he says while looking from the corner of his eyes. “Yeah, you have to meet me at the given address. I'll be waiting for you" you wink at him.

_._

"Why are you here?” Seokjin points at Jimin when he reaches to the hall. Jimin was the first person to be there while Seokjin was second. “Umm I also have the same question" then enters Jungkook. “Jeonha (King)” Seokjin quickly bows at him, then followed by Jimin.

"Jeonha" Jaehyun gasps when he sees Jungkook. “Oh? You said you had an important work left to do right? Then what brings you here?” Jungkook raises his brows in confusion. “Y-Yeah but your safety comes first" Jaehyun stutters.

"Haha really he said so?” all the man present on the hall then hears faint female voices outside, their voice approaching the hall

"Haha really he said so?” all the man present on the hall then hears faint female voices outside, their voice approaching the hall. “I wonder why Hyuna called us here” Eunbi and Shin Moonyoung giggles to each other while entering hall, their arms locked to each other.

"Me too" Shin Moonyoung says and then Eunbi's eyes widens when she sees Jungkook and other man in the hall. “Jeonha” she quickly bows down on her knees and Shin Moonyoung looks to the front. “Jeonha” she too instantly bows down.

"It's okay get up" Jungkook waves his hand and then they both slowly get up. “But what makes you here Jeonha?” Shin Moonyoung politely asks. “I was called by court lady Hyuna" he answer and then everyone looks at each other. “She called me too" Jimin whispers to himself.

"Hmm I see everyone's here" you then walk out from the corner. “You startled me" Eunbi puts her hand over her chest in fear and then heaves a long breath.

"Line up everyone line up" you wave at them, indicating them to line up in parallel. “Jeonha you go first” Jaehyun bows at Jungkook and he nods. As everyone lines up, you then get to the front and look at their face with smile.

"Everyone, extend your hand" you shout dramatically and they look at each other before extending their palm. “This is a gift from me to you all" you happily take out the white scarfs you prepared for them.

"I have written all of your name with different colours in this scarf” you then start to unwrap the scarf and Jungkook looks at you curious. “Btw first" you stop and look at them. “Tell me the colours of rainbow” you expect everyone to answer.

"Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet” Eunbi answers. “I have written your name with these colours” you walk toward Jungkook first. “Red for Jungkook-ssi”

"Orange for Seokjin-ssi, Yellow for Jimin-ssi, Green for Jaehyun-ssi, Blue for Eunbi, Indigo for Moonyoung-ssi” you hand them accordingly.

"And at last, violet for me" you wave your scarf at them. “Check the corner part” you point while they were trying to find their name. Everyone looks at you with thankful eyes.

"It's a gift from my side. Thank you for taking care of me and for handling my crack self. And I am only close with you guys. I hope we can keep this friendship between us forever” you bow at them in 90 degrees which gets them emotional.

“Hyuna-ya" Eunbi runs to you and hugs you tightly. “I'm sorry" she cries on your shoulder. “What are you sorry about" you chuckle.

"Btw I too have something for you" Jimin steps forward to you and Eunbi slowly turns around, leaving her grip from you. “This" he takes out the hairpin that he bought on the market.

"It's so pretty" you exclaim when he hands it to you. “I hope you’ll like it" he awkwardly smiles and Jungkook looks at Jimin with a frown.