𝟭𝟳. 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺-𝗮-𝘀𝗮𝘂𝗿𝘂𝘀

Sam Evans. Here's the thing...

Prom was right around the corner

Prom was right around the corner. It was another one of the things on the list of lasts for the seniors. This years theme- thanks to senior class president, Brittany- was Dinosaurs. Charlotte was actually very excited to see what Brittany would do because she never disappointed.

Most people were excited for Prom. At least Charlotte was. However, there was an anti-prom being held by Rachel, Kurt and Blaine, who all seemed to be against prom in some way.

As Charlotte was walking to lunch, she got a text from Sam telling her to meet him in the courtyard which was a nice surprise. When she arrived, she found him sat on a step, bouncing his knee up and down nervously.

"Hey, Sam." She greeted as she sat down beside him, giving him a sweet smile which calmed Sam down a bit after having been anxiously planning what he was going to say to her for a while.

"Hey. I have something for you." He said happily as he reached for something behind his back before giving it to her. "I baked you some brownies."

She pouted at how sweet he was and she kissed his cheek in delight before she immediately opened the lid off of the container of brownies, taking one for herself and giving one to Sam.

"Oh my God! These are delicious!" She managed to say with wide eyes, through a mouthful of cake. "How come you made these for me?"

Taking the container out of her hands and placing it to the side side, he stood up, facing her as he spoke, "So, the brownies really have nothing to do with this. I just got hungry and made them when you was shopping with Tina yesterday."

She chuckled at him as she stood up from her seat to face him before he continued, "So, I was thinking. Since you love High School Musical and now you love me more than you love Troy Bolton, I thought we could recreate one of your favourite scenes."

Blushing as she realised what he was going to do, she couldn't bite back her smile and just beamed up at him. Reaching his hand out for her to take, Sam grinned at the look of joy on her face. "Um, so, Can I have this dance?"

"As cheesy as you are, I love you." She giggled and he smiled, proud of his idea.

(Can I Have This Dance~ Performed by Charlotte and Sam)

Charlotte
Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close and take one step
Keep your eyes locked on mine
And let the music be your guide

Sam
Won't you promise me
Charlotte
(Now won't you promise me
That you'll never forget)
Sam
We'll keep dancing
Charlotte
(To keep dancing)
Both
Wherever we go next

It's like catching lightning
The chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million
The chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together
We just keep on getting better
Charlotte
So can I have this dance
Sam
(Can I have this dance
Both
Can I have this dance