chapter seventeen [cam's pov]

Blondie and I draw closer, closer and closer. We had been joking around the entire walk and it didn't fail to entertain me. My heart feeling lighter and lighter with each stride. It didn't seize to confuse me how strongly my gut felt pulled to the door. I didn't bother to let go of the feeling. I prepare to reach out my hand to grab the fine door handle. 

Draco makes another lame last joke as I clutch the door handle, 

"Do you think they have a little room for like- the kids who refused to-"

 I pull it open, interrupting him. Immediately, an immense wave of pure book-smell flashes over Draco and me, sending us silent for that moment. 

"Holy-" I hear Draco mumble. 

I ignore his remark although I knew it probably wasn't really intended for me to hear and walk in. 

In a moment of shock, I was immediately taken back by Draco's quick statement and notice of the exact purpose for my surprise. 

"Well look who it is." he states.

I'm surprised he managed to pull it off so calmly, I wondered how he wasn't as aghast as I was. I try to take it normally as Draco had. As if I was more powerful than the girl before me. That girl would be none other than brunette-tall curious girl girl, 

Angelfield. 

"YOU-" I started, not in a very threatening or rude tone. Just in a more elegant, soft but astonished voice. Draco glares at me. I was glad I said it the way I did as she gave off an innocent but intelligent persona. 

I walk closer to her, preparing a million questions to execute. 

"Attends-moi, amour." Draco states at me quietly, in a comforting joke voice. 

I was relieved, I could ask where the book was. Finally. I could get the answers I needed. I got straight to the point

"Where's the book" I say, coincidentally both me and Draco say it at the same time.

It was stupid of us to say it's not like she'd just hand us the answers like that but Draco seemed unashamed. Probably because he never apologized and never wanted to admit any kind of mess-up.

"Please." She said seductively.

"Aren't you a dear ." She started, I could see her eyes light up in an instant. She pulls herself up from the little area she sat at. 

Draco(turning over to give Camille a glare): Finally someone says it, thank you! So anyway, where's the book.

Brown haired tall girl: I don't know what you're talking about darling.

Cam: Draco there's a ton of other questions we need answered, not just the book.

Draco(teasing): The book's more important than your little questions.