chapter twenty eight.[cam's pov]

a/n: highly recommend music in banner for extra effect<3

sorry for all the pov switches

[starting in michelle's pov]

I storm out of my dorm thinking about when to talk to Cassidy. i go down the many stairs again wishing there was an elevator until i get to the cafeteria and grab breakfast. i take two chocolate covered strawberries, a strawberry japaneese fruit sando, and some kind of fluffy baked pastry bread with a glass of rose water because i felt like being extra. i don't see camille nor draco anywhere, but i  just hope that i'll see them at lunch. 

my first class is geography and i'm pretty sure camille has chemistry today. i stuff the food down my throat and keep the leftover rose water in my bag.

 i take my seat at my desk just to see the teacher's not here. mr. villepin was an old guy with back problems who was always a couple minutes late so i just sit down at my desk. two boys seem pretty occupied with tossing paper airplanes across the room and calling each other names but i was occupied with thinking about everything i was going to tell draco and cam. 

[cam's pov]

i wake up to the sound of draco muttering and fussing about something over in the other dorm. i bring myself up from my bed, grab my glasses and things, putting them in my bag i carried everywhere and head straight to the bathroom to fix myself up as i noticed it was late and i needed to look at least decent for class. i can't understand why classes need to start so early but regardless i leave my room to see draco grabbing a red apple and placing it in his bag for later. 

"red? not expected from you, malfoy." i remark, perfecting my bangs in the mirror above the fireplace. "we've ran out of green ones and now i'm obligated to eat these bloody sweet ones since we're late for breakfast." he sneers as he perfects the shine on the apple he had in his hand. "you're awfully picky. an apple is an apple." i say before turning off the lights and heading out the door. draco barely manages to slip past before the door shut behind me. 

i head to my first class, chemistry while draco leaves for math. i can't imagine having math first in the morning. he described it as a nightmare and i honestly don't think he's overreacting. i get to chemistry to see everyone chatting. 

i see that girl nephelle who turns her head immediately as soon as i enter the room. she looks me up and down from my vans to the top of my head. i notice she was talking with some guy. he had brown short but poofy hair, hazel eyes and a symmetrical face. i can just tell he's funny.  

i'm pretty sure nephelle is friends with michelle so i give her a gentle smile and she returns it. mme. covenett instructs the class to listen up and explains the experiment we're supposed to be doing in a group of two. shoot. i thought. i bring up the little courage i had and pace up towards them. they both look at me and the guy gives nephelle a glance. i rarely saw her with anyone so i was a bit surprised. 

"i believe you're michelle's friend right?" she asked me in a polite tone. i understood it was difficult to talk to new people completely but she was trying her best. "yeah. i'm actually so sorry to impose but i have no other friends in this class, do you guys want to be a group of three? i bet i can convince mme. covenett into letting us." i respond. nephelle looks at her guy friend to check and he nodds. "this is seth. he knows a lot about this school." she smiles as he turns to look at me in the eyes.nephelle introduces us to each other and i go ask mme covenett about the group of three. 

[10:00 minutes till lunch]

by the end of class, i was finally able to see what michelle did in nephelle and seth was really funny which added to his attractive appearance. once we had finished the experiment it was all just conversation. 

i can't help but wonder what she meant by seth knowing a lot? secrets? 

------ michelle's pov

class is dismissed early and plus the geography classroom was pretty far from the cafeteria so i needed the time. on my way down, i see a guy. about my age, tall, with brown hair that fell to his eyes and looked really soft, hazel eyes. i couldn't really tell if they were green or brown. i can sense some kind of energy off him and i know i have to tell camille so i immediately head to the cafeteria. i don't forget to get a good look at him though. i secure me and her a table at the cafeteria and wait.

----- cam's pov

class finally finishes and I barely make it to the cafeteria with malfoy. the blond was taking an exceptionally long time to get back from his class because he got in trouble so the teacher made him stay in a couple extra minutes. regardless, i see michelle sitting at a table in the corner. she's motioning for me to come forward. draco and i exchange glasses and run forwards.

i take a seat. "i saw a guy and-" angelfield said before malfoy interrupts. "oh really? can you believe it valurois she -" he teases me. i elbow him for his dumb joke. "oh please. no one wants your stupid sarcasm" i mutter. 

"go on?" i add. "he has brown hair, nice hazel green eyes and is tall. he looks interesting. i don't know but i think-" michelle explains.  "I KNOW HIM" i shout with excitement in my voice. "that's seth. i just met him this class. because of nephelle." i continue. "do you know where he was going?" "probably cafeteria." she answers, the second we see seth and nephelle standing at the cafeteria doors. i run up to them.

"do you guys have a spot in the cafeteria?" i asked, sounding rather pushy. "not really. the cafeteria tables are all full." 

the school day eventually comes to an end and me. seth, michelle, draco, nephelle and i had felt a little less lonely than all the other gloomy days under the dark sky of st vinia academy. it was the first day i would be walking to the dorms with seth, but hopefully not the last. he lives in the dorm down the corner from mine. me and draco's is the last one on the second floor in the first hall.