chapter twenty [cam's pov]

Draco and I are heading through the hall, we can see the warm light coming from the cafeteria as it flows out the open doors. Not too many students are there yet, although I do notice a seemingly peculiar blond girl enter the cafeteria, her eyes darting across the hall as if taking in something that was of interest.

 Not too many students are there yet, although I do notice a seemingly peculiar blond girl enter the cafeteria, her eyes darting across the hall as if taking in something that was of interest

I was hardly listening to a word that came out of Draco's mouth. Me and Draco approach the doors and I remember that a certain girl by the name of Cassidy Schifer would be ready for Draco's arrival. We both walk in and see Cassidy sitting at the far right back corner with some other students. She was  as always- talking. 

I search the room for the most empty table possible but couldn't find much. Draco goes past me and approaches a middle row to the left table and I follow after. The table he got over to was full of people that I desperately didn't want to speak to. I was trying not to be annoying.

"Draco- I'm just going to go sit in the courtyard" I tell him casually making it sound like it was nothing. 

"W- Bye guys" Draco says turning away from his friends. 

"Draco- what are you talking about- you can stay here I just don't really feel like being in the dining room. It's kind of crowded. " I tell him.

"It's fine" Draco says as if it's not a problem. I feel bad.

"Actually, I'll stay in here." The cozy room suggested nothing to me although it was so cramped. I grab a seat at the end of the table and ended up talking to Draco's male friends and they weren't that bad. They actually made me laugh occasionally. After about fifteen minutes of talking with them I realize Draco and I forgot food. 

"Draco-" I whisper at him

"What?" He says, turning his head over at me and then looking me up and down.

"We forgot to get food from the kitchen-" I tell him.

He starts laughing and it draws his friends attention. He advises me to get up and he'll come with me to go get something. We had a long time so the neither of us were worried nor that hungry. He gets up and lets his friends know we were leaving, I stood their with my empty plate in my hands.