chapter twenty-nine [michelle's pov]

a/n: i wanna finish writing this so bad but im j improvising at this point, anyways enjoy !!

------ 11:30 am, st vinia dorms

i walk down the empty, silent halls of this secretive school, one could call evil and angelic at the same time. was it worse now that it was silent? compared to when the hidden past behind st vinia would be covered in the fog of the voices of schoolgirls and boys. this silence is suddenly broken by the sound of sniffing and a struggle to breathe, but not my own. 

a girl turns the corner, wearing a school uniform. a green plaid skirt and cable knit sweater. i realize it wasn't a girl, but cassidy schifer. she's about to storm down the hall until she lifts her gaze to see me. she didn't let out a gasp, but put an end to her crying before turning back and running down the hall in a humiliated manner. i don't bother to question anything. 

i hear the familiar pattern of footsteps running up the stairs nearby and it's none other than camille and her little pet draco. "what are you two doing here?" i ask, taking note of draco over her shoulder, whos trying to catch up but is obviously extremely slow. "have you seen cassidy?" camille asks, without any need to catch her breath from running up the long stairs. "something happened, we just dont know what." i ignore her remark. 

"i see your little pet malfoy has been going through a lot for you" malfoy's face turns to a displeased one. "please. i'm a pet to nobody." he rolls his eyes and folds his arms. "oh so you just choose to follow your little girlfriend around?" he looks to the side and begins stammering. "yeah that's what i thought." 

"cassidy went that way, why are you looking for her anyway though. shouldn't she just be left alone?" i inform cam. "oh i'm not here to chase after her, i just wanna know if its true. which now i know it is." she pauses before continuing. "anyway, come with us now. i'm assuming you wanna know." "know what?" i said. "exactly." she instructs draco to bring me. he grabs me by the wrist but i dont fight back and They walk me outside with a lot of the two exchanging insults.