Chapter 34 - Spring Festival Part I

Spring Day 45, Year 728

After a whole month of vigorous training, the middle of spring finally came. The Royal Academy's team recruitment day will be held next week. Still, before that, the Spring Festival would be celebrated first in Central Town City for an entire week. And today was the first day.

Chatter... Chatter... Chatter...

"Wow, Ryu, this is amazing!"

Blake, a timid person, now showed a lively personality. He grabbed the sill of the window and popped his head out.

"There are so many people attending the festival."

"Careful, Blake. You don't want to fall with your head first from this height."

Ryu and the RGB brothers were at a restaurant's top floor, relaxing and enjoying the festival.

"What is amazing about watching people?"

Gavin argued, gobbling up a large piece of cooked ribs in both hands.

Nomnomnom... Gulp!

"I rather eat good food like these."

"This place is nice."

Roy joined the conversation while taking a sip on a teacup.

"Having a one full week vacation after training to death really paid its worth."

"But really, how did you reserve this place, Ryu?"

YFC Restaurant. The most popular restaurant in Central Town City. Owned by none other than Ryu and company, managed using the fake noble title.

The building has five floors, the only establishment with more than three floors in the city.

First, the restaurant was equipped with high-quality magic devices that copied the earth concept. It was like fast-foods in terms of serving speed, but much faster with the help of magic.

Second, the flavors were unmatched because the unique spices were unavailable in the public market. Combining different cuisine from all over the world. Making this an all-in-one restaurant.

Third, it catered to both commoners and nobles. The second, third, and fourth floors were only available for those with the YFC membership pass. Making the fourth floor the most costly. This made the restaurant popular with wealthy people who liked to flaunt their riches.

Fourth, the fifth floor was privately used by the Shadow Intelligence Guild. Since this was in the center of the Zen Kingdom. It's the best place for rendezvous. It helped them immensely in doing undercovered activities.

Lastly, Ryu made precautions to prevent trade secrets from being stolen. The building was secured with magic. He ensured to employ only their trained staff bought from slave merchants, sealed with loyalty and non-disclosure agreement magic.

"I knew the owner of this restaurant."

Ryu replied. It's not a lie, but he only gave a vague explanation because knowing less might be for the better.

"You guys should stop thinking about it and enjoy the festival."

"Ryu is right. How about we go around the streets?"

Finishing his tea, Roy liked the idea of roaming the street.

"Let's go!"

Blake jumped around and went to the elevator, waving nonstop.

"Hurry, guys! Hurry!"

"Whtt? bht ym stl ething. (What? But I'm still eating)"

Gavin, who has three rib bones sticking out of his mouth, contested.