Chapter 37 - Spring Festival Part IV

The RGB brothers had returned from their short festive tour. They were eating at a round table when a subordinate's voice whispered to Ryu.

"Your Majesty, the Princess will be arriving now."

Ting!

The elevator door opened, catching the RGB brothers by surprise.

Inside the elevator were Yume and Yiyi, accompanied by the knights.

Everyone could see the people inside the elevator had their curiosity piqued and overwhelmed by the unprecedented scene on the fifth floor.

The floor has only one round table. While a few servants were standing at the sides, showing a luxurious place of a one-of-a-kind experience.

Roy, who saw the group in the elevator, blinked a few times. "Hmm? Am I hallucinating? I think I can see the Lady of Snowcrest inside the elevator?"

"Me too." Gavin swallowed a piece of meat before speaking.

"Umm, guys... I think it really is Lady Yume." Blake realized he was currently holding a chicken drumstick, so his face flushed red from embarrassment.

While the three were occupied in their thoughts, Yume, who saw them, was also confused. Her eyes widened in a bewildered look. "Ryu?"

When the RGB brothers heard Yume speak, they immediately understood that she was the real deal and stood up hastily.

"G-Greetings, Lady Yume."

Paying their respect to the daughter of the Duke. Her title was equivalent to a marchioness, so she would only need to pay respect to the Royalty and those with the same title as her parents. That's why almost anyone would need to greet her first.

"Greetings to these gentlemen," Yume said.

"Hello, Yume, Yiyi." Ryu greeted them casually. A foreign noble would have leeway in addressing the nobles in another country. In addition, Ryu and Yume were already friends, so he could choose not to greet her formally in a private meeting.

In this land, forcing someone from another country to submit will be mistaken as an offense against the foreign country itself. Such rules between foreign nobles were created to prevent conflict and misunderstandings.

"I'm quite appalled from what's currently in front of me, Sir Ryu." Yume widened her eyes. Her tone was quite harsh.

'Have I done something wrong?' Ryu thought to himself.

Even before Yume collected her thoughts, Yiyi intervened and went to Ryu faster than a baby kangaroo running towards its mum. Yume felt funnily betrayed. Yiyi said, "Good afternoon, Sir Ryu."

"Hmm? Do you two already know each other?"

"N-Not really, Milady. We just bumped into each other once. Haha."

"When exactly?" Yume's eyes became doubtful as they shrank and focused on them, watching straightly at Ryu and Yiyi's complex expressions. She was looking for a slight twitch on their face for evidence.

"Hehe. I can't remember, Milady. A-Anyway, why is Sir Ryu here?"

'Good call for Yiyi.' Ryu complimented Yiyi inwardly. He noticed how Yiyi immediately changed the topic, which seemed adequate enough for Yume to make a soothing down gesture.

"Well, we have plenty of time to talk. Why don't you ladies and the Sir Knights sit first and eat."

After thinking it through, Yume knew there was no harm and surrendered.

"...Alright, please accept my sincere gratitude, Sir Ryu."

The restaurant servants assembled a few sets of tables for the knights while Yume and Yiyi sat at the round table with Ryu and the RGB brothers.