Chapter 30- the Truth Unveils

I woke up a few days later in Hogwarts' hospital wing. since the fight at the ministry the world has come to their sense and now everyone knows Voldemort is back. Dumbledore and Harry are now hero , once again and everyone knows Fudge is an idiot.

I still haven't gotten out of the hospital wing yet. Everyone is safe and alive .... except Sirius. I shoved that thought to the back of my mind so I don't start crying again.

I talked to Harry , he told me about the prophecy and how he's the only one how can kill Voldemort. It makes me sad to think about but I know Harry can do it. I just wish my little brother didn't have to face danger at such a young age like I had to.
I also talked to Dumbledore. He told me that things are going to get a lot worst and I need to be there for Harry as much as I can.

I walked down the Hogwarts Express . Harry and the other are walking in front of me.

As we walked through the barrier of platform 9 and 3/4's the others were surprised to see Moody , Tonks and Lupin waiting for us. I how ever knew they were going to be there for Harry's safety. Molly and Arthur were of course there too but everyone was expecting them to be there.
But what made me surprised was the presents of a pair of tall , lean and handsome twin brothers. I fast walked my way over to them and quickly but casually as I could. When I reached the two , I dropped my stuff and and flinched myself around Fred. He chuckled softly as he wrapped his arms around me. He had grow since I last saw him. Now the top of my head is at the beginning of his shoulders.
"I missed you" Fred said with love. I stood on my tip toes and kissed him lightly on the lips.
"I missed you too" I said. I pulled away from him and hugged George. I also then turned to the rest of the group and said my greetings, goodbyes and hugs. I wanted to spend as much time as I could with the others, and they'll be a lot more lovey dovey time with Fred later, so he can wait for now.
Molly's greeting are always one of the best. When I hugged her she pulled me into a crushing hug and told me how much she's happy that I'm ok.
After I went to go get my trunk but Fred and George already had it.
Moody and the others were making there way to my aunt and uncle. So I quickly made my way over. They have never met me before and I should Probably make my self known.

"Good afternoon, you might remember me my name's Arthur Weasley" said Arthur greeting the Dursleys."we thought we'd just have a few words with you about Harry".he continued. I walked next to Harry and put my hand on his shoulder with care.
"Yeah about how he's treated when he's at your place" said Moody.
"I am not aware that it is any of your business what goes on in my house" said 'Uncle' Vernon.
"Well Harry is my full blooded little brother. Which makes him my business. Which makes what goes on in your house concerning him , my business" I said with a coy smile.
"It's her , it's really her " whispered 'aunt' Petunia looking at me as if I were a goddess. No one paid any mind to that though.
"I expect what you're not aware of would fill several books, Dursley" growled Moody at Vernon.
"Anyway, that not the point. The point is , of we find out you've been horrible to Harry" said Tonks but she was cut off by Lupin.
"And make no mistake, we'll hear about it" said Lupin in a cheery voice.
"Yes , even if you won't let Harry use the felly-tone" said Mr.Weasley. I chuckle.
"It's telephone not felly-tone" whispered Hermione to Arthur.
"Yeah if we get any hint that Potter's been mistreated in any way , you'll have us to answer to" said Mad-eye.
"Are you threatening me , sir" asked Vernon stupidly.
"Yes I am" said Moody, who was happy Vernon was smart enough to realize it to fast.
"And do I look like the kind of man who can be intimidated" barked Uncle Vernon.
"Well... Yes , I'd have to say you do , Dursley" Mad-eye Moody replied taking of his eye patch that hide his false eye. The Dursley look weak at the sight of his eye.
The others told Harry their goodbyes but I waited until last soon it was my turn.
I faced Harry and Hugged the life out of him.
"Harry, I couldn't ask for anything or anyone better than you being my brother. I love you so much , Harry. And I promise you I will always be there and I'll make sure nothing or no one will ever hurts you as long as I live." I told him.
"I can't imagine being away from you , for a whole month." Harry said. Letting go.
"Well you don't have to go with out seeing each of that long." Said Aunt Petunia. " you could visit... only for a few minutes and by your self that is." she said. Harry , Vernon, Dudley and I looked startled at this. I have the Dursleys a warm smiled with with care and love.
"I would love to, only if you are comfortable of course. I know you don't like my kind and I wouldn't want to make you do something you don't want" I said.
"You are family. I'll have Harry contact you" Petunia replied. I nodded. I turned back to Harry
" Goodbye , Harry" I said to him.
" Goodbye Vanessa, I love you sis" he said.
"I love you too brother" I said with another warm smile. I said my goodbyes to the Dursley's and shook their hands. As I walked back to the other I heard Dudley say " how is the hottest girl , I've ever seen turn out to be my cousin". I laughed at the poor kid.

The rest of us , Moody , Tonks , Lupin, the Weasley and I went back to the Burrow. We had lunch and Moody , Tonks and Lupin left. I spent the rest of the day laughing and talking to Ron, Ginny and the twins. We had Dinner.
Then it was time for me and the twins to leave. the twins were livings on a flat on top of their story and they invited me to spend the summer with them. So we apparated to The store.

When we got there George went straight upstairs to bed,bring my stuff to Fred's room. Fred gave me a tour of the store. The story was Fricken AMAZING I am so proud of them. then Fred lead me upstairs. there was a small living room beside an open kitchen.
"That over there is George's room" said Fred pointing to a door infront the Kitchen.
"And there is our"he said pointing to a door on the opposite side of the room.
" There is a bathroom inside both of the bedrooms , so you don't have to worry about sharing a bathroom with George." he said.
We walked to our bedroom and he shut the door. His lips came on to mine. I wrapped my legs around him and he put his arms around me to support me. We continued our make out session. When we finished changed into our sleep clothes. Fred and I talked for the rest of the night filling in each other on our lives. We fell asleep in each others arms. Don't worry we didn't doing anything we weren't suppose to.

----------------
Hey everyone!! All rights are reserved to JK Rowling ! I am just making a cover of her awesome stories.
Coming up is one amazing summer and The half blooded prince, the deathly Hallows and everything in between and after.
And when I am done making the Vanessa Potter Series. I am planning on making a Ron Weasley love story and a story about when Sirius black love story .

Thank you for reading , sincerely grateful- Natasha.