Chapter 24- Busted

When I woke up today with another bad feeling in my tummy, I knew this was starting to become a regular thing. I did my regular routine and got dressed ( in link) .
Ginny and Hermione were in the common room waiting. I approached them with a smile and have them each a hug. These two ladies in front of me have grown into beautiful young women right in front my eyes. Boys practically drool over them both but I only think Ginny is starting to notice that , while Hermione is to caught up with her feelings for Ron to even notice another boy. I think it's the Weasley affect , it's something about their red hair and freckles that drive people insane. Bill, Charlie and Percy Weasley were all handsome men that ladies still to this day drool. Ron has his share of admirers and The whole castle is in Ginny's little control. As for our two favourite twins let's just say girls at this school worship them like muggle girls worship Zac Efron and Channing Tatum. It's cute to be honest, I don't mind girls drooling over my boyfriend just as long as he is drooling over me .
Hermione , Ginny and I walked to the great hall as I explained to them my theory of the Weasley affect.
"I still can't believe your dating my brother" said Ginny."If you two don't end up getting married I'm going to be mad" she continued.
"Tell that to your brother" I said with a smirk. the three of us just looked at each other and giggled.
We sat around Ron and Harry. When Fred and George came to sit beside us . Us three girls looked at each other again and started giggling.
"What's so funny?" Asked Ron in an annoyed voice. Making the three of us laugh even harder.
"Girls .." Ron mumbled.

Classes ended. Went back into my dorm. I figured I could us this time to write to Fudge before I go to the DA meeting.
Dear Ministry ,
I realized I haven't been writing much but there wasn't any news for me to write that Professor Umbridge couldn't have told you. My mission had been going smooth. I have managed to get into Harry's close circle of Friends and there is nothing suspicious , except from what Professor Umbridge has reported. Hogwarts has been improving ever since she got here and I trust her fully with the education of my peers and myself.
Sincerely , Vanessa Black.

I went to the owelry to drop off my letter before making my ways to the room of requirements.

Today in DA we were working on our Patronus. It was quiet entertaining. it was cute seeing people's faces light up when they get there Patronus to work. George's was a coyote and Fred's was a hyena which I didn't find surprising. Mine was a doe. I kinda wanted it to be a lion or dragon or even a fire breathing shark. But I guess it is what it is. All of a sudden I heard a thud. The sound got louder and louder. Then a wall exploded. shit.
"Every body RUN!!" I yelled trying to get everyone out. The was a big racket. as People trying to find a way out almost half of us were gone when Umbridge and her idiot squad burst into the room of requirements and started catching people. Luckily most of us got out. We all ran our full speed to our common rooms.

Every Gryffindor member of the DA sat together around the fire place on waiting for Harry to return. He was the only one who got caught.
I sat on Fred's lap looking blankly at the fire place. I felt terrible but I tried my best to get everyone to safety.
When Harry got back he explained what had happened. That Dumbledore took the blame for The DA and how know he left. I ran up to Harry after he finished explain and hugged not ever wanting to let go.