Chapter 11- Quidditch

The next Hogsmeade trip Harry and the others formed Dumbledore's Army.After a couple weeks of their regular practices our group was getting better and better or so I've heard. I haven't gone to one yet but I plan to soon.

Harry's been feeling much better lately ,he's even started to open up to me again. He always ask my advice on what he should teach the DA and every so often We would share stories of our past together and laugh at our own embarrassing moments. I'm glad me and him are making progress.

As for Fred ,well gosh he's Fred ! everything about makes me melt inside , I'm so intwined with him it's crazy .

I woke up to a cold but bright November morning, the morning of the first quidditch game Gryffindor vs.Slytherin. Even though I've seen plenty of games in my time , I wasn't as excited as I've been for this one. I'll finally see my brother and boyfriend play , knowing that Harry knows I'm his sister and knowing Fred is my boyfriend. I get dressed and went down to the great hall were everyone was eating breakfast well everyone but Ron. As I sat down beside Harry I noticed from the Slytherin table that had on buttons that said 'Weasley is our King' whatever is going at I don't want to know. "Morning" I sang. " Morning" grumbled the voice of many other Gryffindors. I hugged Harry encouragingly before having some breakfast. No one was really up for much chatter , I'm guessing cause of the nerves. When I was finished eating I excused myself from the table ,got up and gave Harry and Ron a big hug before walking out the Great hall but not before signalling Fred to follow. I waited for him in the halls. When he got to where I was ,not so long after. I graded his hands and pulled him closer to me. "Goodluck Handsome" I purred in his ear . He chuckled and smiled .

"Your my Goodluck charm , there's no way we can't win" he said with a dirty smirk. I stood on my tippy toes and gave him and kiss on his lips .

"Your nervous?" I asked stupidly.

"It's just another game" He lied. I know he was nervous , it was written all over him. He let go of one my hands and used his now free hands to brush through his hair. I took my free hand and touch the side of his face.

"You do amazing don't worry" I encouraged before we saw the rest of his team exited the great hall." I love you" I said before giving him another soft kiss and letting him go with the rest of his team.

At the quidditch pitch I sat next to Hermione. The whole game the Slytherins were singing a a nasty song about Ron , thus making him nervous and letting in easy goals. Harry captured the snitch though insuring our victory. But after the game was a whole other story.

I was making my way down to the quidditch pitch to congratulate the team on our win.When I was in hearing distance from Malfoy , Angelina ,Harry , Fred and George . I could hear Malfoy going on about something but I didn't know what , all I know was it could only mean trouble. Fred , George , Harry and Ron looked murderous .With in seconds I heard Angelina yelling " leave it !" as she grabbed Fred's arm , I broken into a run. "Leave it , Fred , let him yell , he's just sore he lost ,the jumped up little" But Angelina was cut of by Malfoy.

"but you like the Weasleys ,don't you Potter ? sneered Malfoy. He said some other comments but I wasn't paying attention because I knew at any second Fred and George were going to snap. Harry was already holding back George and the combine efforts of Angelina , Alicia and Katie were holding back Fred. Then I heard Malfoy say something about my mom that's when things got worst. Harry let go of George , who didn't hesitate to take the opportunity to Sprint right to Malfoy , Harry soon Followed.

That's when I reached to Fred I took his face in my two hands and whispered "shhh" trying to make him calm down . He calmed down a little but it didn't help that his twin was engaged in a fist fight. He kept his eyes locked on to Malfoy , he was avoiding looking me in the eyes .

I'm not sure how the fight ended because I was for using on keeping Fred from entering it but soon enough Madam Hooch came to break up the fight. Surely enough though Dolores Umb**** just had to interfere ,sending Harry and George to her Office.

After they left Fred calmed down more and the girls let go of him but I could still sense the rage seeping out of him. I pulled him back to the common room in silence. Once we reached to the sofa he sat down and pulled me on to his lap. He rested his head on my shoulder as I rubbed the back of his palm in silence as we waited for Our brothers to return.

Half an hour later Harry and George walked into the common room looking pissed as hell. Me and Fred jumped up to meet them.

"Umbridge kicked Me , George and Fred off the quidditch team " mumbled Harry before bolting to his room. I looked at Fred .Oh Snap! World War Weasley was about to begin !