Chapter 4- All of my doings

The twins helped me bring all of the luggage to our room. Why Molly thought it was a good idea to put a teenage girl in a room with two teenaged boys , I have no clue but so far I'm not complaining. Over the years me and the boys have become the greatest of friends. I even have to pleasure to say that I am the only one that pranked them and got away with it.

It was around 10 or so at night and we were just waiting for sleep to come,When the silence was broken. "Van ,is this really the start of the second wizarding war?" asked the sleepy George. I sighed.
" Yeah , I think it is whether people know it or not." I replied .
" What's it like fighting off Death Eaters and being apart of The Order?"
"To be honest I have hardly been out in the field , I'm always training , learning hand to hand , duelling, researching, all kinds of different stuff but when I am out in the field lets just say I'm pretty kick ass ,and for the order I only have to spy on the minister. Fudge trust me more than anything , he thinks of me as a daughter almost but he was never been there for me like Dumbledore was that's why my loyalty will always be with Dumbledore. Fudge only puts up with me because I'm a weapon" I whispered the last part not wanting to sound weak.
" Have you ever killed anyone?" asked Fred.
"No , I haven't " I replied simply. I know that soon I would have to take the lives of several Death Eaters but that doesn't bother me ,that means I would be saving the lives of innocent people that would have been tormented by those Death Eater.
" Let's just hope there would be more enemy causalities than causalities of our own side" said Fred. Yes let's hope so .I can't imagine anyone I cared for dead like Tonks , Sirius , Harry and even Fred... Wait!! WHAT!?!? FRED!?! I only think of him as a friend. Nothing more. Even if he had dreamy brown eyes and hair that you could just run your hands through. Even though personally I liked his longer hair better it made him look rebellious and even more hunky. But don't get me wrong I like his new hair too , this one make him like more mature and masculine. Oh Fred... am I actually catching feelings for you ...

************************
The next morning I woke up early than Fred and George . I pick out an outfit consisting of black leather pants with match high heel boots and a jacket. After I went to the bathroom and did my usual morning routines. Today I choose the my hair in a high bun , I was in a Russian spy kinda mood , I was suppose to be a spy anyways.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the door to find Molly , Sirius and Tonks. "Good morning" I sing cheerfully .They all replied with morning greetings.
" Ness my dear, I think it's a good idea if you come in to work with me today . You haven't been to the ministry in a while and people are starting to ask about you" said Tonks . I really wanted to get out of the house and get some fresh air to sort out my feelings so this is the perfect chance.
"Sure , that's probably what's best" I replied to Tonks.
" Great grad some breakfast and we'll be on our way"

************************
We arrived at The Ministry of Magic around 9 am. Tonks had to go straight to the Auror's department. I continued to walk through the halls by myself . Most ministry workers greeted me with kind words and smiles which I turned half heartedly. I pasted by a familiar looking witch and told her to give word to Fudge that I will be arriving at his office momentarily.

The Ministry is just how I remembered it dark walls with golden statues everywhere. But what really caught my eyes were the newspapers that were everywhere. All I saw were rude comments about Dumbledore and Harry which made me extremely mad. I quicken my pace to Fudge's office. Soon enough I was at the his door. I knock politely like I always do ." come in my dear ,I've been expecting you" said the old and tried voice of The minister of magic.
" It's been awhile ,sir" I said simply not wanting to give away any sign of anger.
"Yes it has my dear , what have you been up to lately?"
" I've just been taking sometime to myself ,sir. It's hard for me knowing that Dumbledore , one of the men that raised me ,has taking such a foul ending to his carrier and oh please don't get me started about the heartache with is one of my fellow school mates, what a disgrace" I cry lying through my teeth. I was suppose to be undercover anyways , I had to play the roll in order for 'the prey to bite it's bait'.
" My dear , I completely understand take as much time as you need . I can't even imagine how hard this new must be for you" Fudge said falling right into my trap. Of course he believed me I was his 'little girl' , how naive can he get?.
" It's getting better though . What really helps is my loyalty to the Minister and the Ministry of course" Now I was slightly pushing my luck.
"Well I'm glad to hear so. I have some excellent and important news for you. First I don't think you have heard but Harry Potter will be having a court hearing in a weeks time and I would like you to be on duty inside the court when it goes down. Second Dolores Umbrigde will be filling the role as Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts , I want you to assist her in anyway she sees fit. Lastly I want you to keep an eye on Potter when you attend Hogwarts this term , if anything suspicious happens inform Dolores." Fudge instructed.
"Yes sir"
"That is all.Take the rest of the summer to relax and do your own thing just come to the hearing . I'll write to you if we need you for anything else. Continue with your trainings and make sure you are on your top game when you return."
"Yes , sir"
" You may leave now" I node and began heading for the door as I turn the handle a voice stopped me. " please take care my dear and write to me when possible" says Fudge with great sadness in his voice. I sigh.
"Yes ,sir" I simply replay before exiting the room.