Chapter 8-Meeting with Professor Umbridge

Today was the first day of classes. It was boring as hell and was torture. I haven't seen the 'mini order' since breakfast. Sure I have other friends ,in fact I'm good friends with everyone in Gryffindor , most of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw ,and a hand full of Slytherin. But all of them together couldn't even come close to replacing the 'mini order', they are the only people I can be myself around.They are my family well with the exception of Fred ,cause ... you know why.

It was after Defence Against the Dark Arts class.Umbridge told me to meet her in her office. I knocked on the door ."Come in, my dear" said a perky annoying voice. I opened the door to find an explosion of pink everywhere. 'so this is what my house would look like of I die alone' I thought to myself.

"Aw Miss.Black , what a pleasure to see you" said Dolores.

"Likewise , Professor" I smiled.

" Well let's get to the reason you are here. How has your mission been going so far?"

"I think it's been going fairly well. I'm ahead of my progress schedule in terms of befriending him but so far there is nothing new."

"Good ,good. I would like to be the first to know if that does change"

"Of course , professor . If there is anything else you need me to do , I would be pleased to assist you in any way possible" I said with a smile.

" I will keep that in mind"the old hag said with a giggled ."That will be all for now you may leave" she continued.

"Thank you , Professor Umbridge. Have a good day" I said with a fake smile. I hope she burns in hell. An with that I left her office and made my way to the common room.These Ministry folks are so gullible and stupid. Why on earth do they continue to believe that I am on there side , I have no clue but I'm not complaining.

I entered the common room to find everyone having fun and laughing. I walk over to where Fred and George are. They were selling a third year their Skiving Snackboxes. I snuck up on George and gave him a big hug which he returned. "oh I missed you sooo much" I exclaimed ,clinging to him like my life depended on it .

"Haha it's only been a handful of hours" George laughed. We were interrupt by a rude "ehem" we turn around to face Fred looking mad.

"I haven't even seen you all day and he's the one getting all the hugs" said Fred.

"Sorry ,mate. She obviously likes me better" laughed George. Fred was about to turn away but I let go of George and ran into Fred's arms and hugged the daylight out of him.

"You know your my favourite" I whispered to Fred.

"Um guys" said George." I think this unlucky fella needs some help" . we looked over to see the third year they were selling to , his jaw was now hanging to his belly button. The rest of the night I spent with Fred and George helping them with their sales.