Chapter 22- Back to Hogwarts ... Again

We took the knight bus to Hogsmeade which I found kind of weird. Truly I never thought that were other ways to get to Hogwarts than by train. The thought just never accrued to me.
The knight bus was so much fun. It was fast and was like a muggle roller coaster.
When we got out of the knight bus at Hogsmeade it was a tad bit chilly , luckily I was wearing my Gryffindor scarf and sweater with a pear of warm jeans. (in link). We made our way to Hogwarts after saying Good bye to Tonks and Lupin , who escorted us.
The seven of us carried our bags to our common room ( Fred and George ended up charm them move themselves) , we said our goodnights and went to bed. Dreading the days that will soon follow.

The next day was horribly boring as expected lucky for me I didn't have Umbridge's class till later. I didn't get to see Fred today , which was a surprise he always makes it a point to see me in the mornings. The only good part of today was that Harry asked Cho to accompany him to Hogsmeade on Valentine's day. I was proud of my brother , he always was a little loser when it came to women. I wonder what dad would have said.
Later that night I was sitting on the couch with Angelina and Alicia. We were really good friends even though they were a year older than me. It's funny how all of my best friends are either one year older than me or one year younger or their name is Ginny. But I do have other friends in my year but I just prefer to be around Harry, Hermione , Ron , Ginny , George and Fred.
Speaking of the twin devils. Freddie and Georgie were selling their latest joke shop merchandise.
"Headless hats " shouted George as Fred was waving the hat around. " 2 galleons each, watch Fred, now".
Fred put the hat on his head. for less than 2 seconds it looked like it didn't work. But after those seconds were up the hat and my baby's handsome head vanished. This made me screams. Making Angelina and Alicia burst into laughs.
"Excuse me girls" I said in a shaky voice as I walked over to Fred. It wasn't scared that he wouldn't get his head back or anything , don't get me wrong I'm not a complete air headed girly girl. It just really freaked me out seeing a face that I adore so much just disappear.
As I approach the Twins. Fred thankfully took off the hat. I wrapped my arms around him , pulling him close which caught him by surprise but once he realized it was me he smiled and put his arms around me. I stud on my tippy toes so that I was inches from his hot arse face.
"Try not to do that again , I enjoy looking at your face too much" I said brushing my finger against his lips. he smirked.
"So that was you that screamed?" He asked. I looked down blushing , pulling away from him. But he held on to me harder so that I couldn't move.
" I... I umm . what would you do if most handsome face on this planet miraculously disappeared?" I stuttered making me blush even harder.Only he had this affect on me. He let out a chuckle.
"I'll try my love , don't worry" he said. He slowly started to pull me into a kiss but our lips never meet because we were interrupted by George.
"Jeez!! Enough of the PDA! I already have to deal with this over the breaks , now I have to watch you two snog at school too!" He shouted. Fred pulled away and smacked his brother on the back for his head.Before holding my hand.
"Twit!" Mumbled Fred annoyed. I laughed at the brothers.
Hermione , Ron and Harry approached us.
" How do those work, then ? " Asked Hermione. That was a good question. They probably used an invisibility charm of some sorts but that was some pretty advanced magic. Even for 2 ,year 7 twin brothers. I always knew the two were smarted than most people saw them as but damn they were geniuses.