Chapter 43- Wake up

Despite there being a wedding around the corner, the mood at the burrow was fairly grim. The passing of Mad Eye Moody clearly didn't go unnoticed. Every time I looked at the door I expect him to come wobbling in.

"Are you going to tell Vanessa" asked Ron to Harry. The two of them were sitting in the kitchen. I was just making my way there when I over heard them.
"I reckon she already knows" said Harry. I turned around the corner and sat beside Harry.
"I know what?" I asked.
Harry fidgeted with his hands . "if your talking about" I mouthed the word horcruxes" then yes I know all about it remember." I said.
"Oh yeah I forgot" said Ron.
"Are you going to come with us?" Asked Harry.
"Harry... You know that I'd want nothing more than to be with you every step of the way. But it's best that you three go your own way. I need to be here for the others and I know you guys will be just fine without me" I said. I felt bad truly but Dumbledore wanted those three to go on the mission to find the horcruxes not me . And those muggleborns are going have a hard time escaping with out me anyways.
"No I understand. I guess the less of us they are . The easier it is to go unnoticed."said Harry.
"You guys are going to be alright. Trust me. I won't have it any other way." I reassured them. They both gave me a smile. I got up and left so that Ron and Harry could have some time to themselves.
I went up to Fred and George's room. I knocked on the door before opening it. Those lazy idiots were still sleeping.
"Fredddie , Georgie wake up !" I shouted. They grumbled but other than that they didn't show any sign that they were awake.
"Guys the house is on fire" I screamed. Still nothing.
"You-know-who is out side and he's killing everyone we know and hold dear to our hearts" I yelled.
Still nothing. ugh maybe if I tried .... maybe ... but I'm scared they might actually wake up ... it's worth a try.. way not.
I took a deep breath before I screamed . "NAKED PILLOW FIGHT!"
At those words both twins shot out of bed and frantically looked around their room. I burst out laughing. they looked at me weird.
"So where's that naked pillow fight you were talking about? Did those Veelas come early ?" Asked George. Oh my .. men will be men.
"You guys really are something else" I said still laughing.
"So there's no pillow fight?" Asked George.
"No! Of course there's not! I was just trying to wake you up. You wouldn't even stir when I yelled that all of your loved ones where dead" I said explaining myself. at that both boys crawled back into bed.
"Ugh I give up" I said as I crawled into Fred's bed and snuggled into his arms.
"You smell like vanilla" grumbled Fred in his to die for morning voice.
"You smell gross, you take a shower"i replied jokingly.
"Oh really?" Questioned Fred putting his hand on my cheek so that he could see my face.
"Yes, now go" I said stubbornly. Fred then smiled on of his famous wicked smiles, that only means he's up to no good.
I looked at him wearily before I realized I just tempted one of the Kings of Mischief.
All of a sudden Fred started tickling me. I hate being tickled. I swarmed and laughed until it hurt while screaming at him to stop but of course he wouldn't.

"Jeez guys get a room! I'm actually so thankful that I only have one ear now" said Georg grumpily.