Chapter 10- Defense Against Umbridge

I stormed out of Defence Against the Dark Arts class furious! Umbridge can't teach to save her own life and that class is just a waste of my time. Harry quickly caught up with me. He was just as furious as I am but the only difference is he has even more detention while I have none. "That woman will burn in the darkest pit of hell , I swear to you" Harry cursed under his breathe so only I can hear.

"We can only wish" I replied.We made our way to the common room. Harry and I took a seat closest to the fire place." All these kids are going to be defends-less , as soon as Voldemort decides to come out of going and ever now . So many lives are at risk" I whispered to Harry."Just the thought of all those innocent lives that can be spared just by a simple Expelliarmus" I continued.

"I know what you mean. That spell saved me from getting killed last June."agreed Harry.

"I wish there was something I could do about it " I said in a hushed voice.

"Well actually there is , I was talking to Hermione and Ron yesterday evening and Mione came with the idea that we could teach students! Defence Against the Dark Arts ,like a secret club or something" piped Harry. I though about that idea for a bit before I replied.

" That's a wonderful idea but it might risk blowing my cover"

"Well you're the best at DADA so maybe you can consider teaching"

" Harry I think it's best if your the one doing the teaching , and once it gets started and settled I'll join "

"fair enough but I don't even know if I'm qualified"

"Don't be silly little brother , your a Potter of course you've got what it takes"

" I don't know "

"First year you faced Lord Voldemort , second year you killed the basilisk , third year you freed our Godfather , and fourth you escaped Voldemort once again. Harry you are extraordinary "

" All those times I only made it out alive cause of luck."

"But you still made it out ,brother." I looked around the common room to find Fred calling me over to him.

"Harry just think about it. I'm going to go see what Fred wants .I'll talk to you later " I said. I got up and walked towards the door to join Fred.

Me and Fred walked hand in hand to our favourite deserted corridor. When we got there I sat on a ledge while Fred stood directly in front of me. " Did I ever tell you how hot you look in that shirt " I said wrapping my legs around him pulling him closer to me . I put one arm around his neck and my other on his chest. Fred chuckled.

"Maybe I should wear it more often" he replied putting a finger under my chin , lightly pulling my face towards him.We both lean in closer so that our lips meet. Snogging Fred is amazing he knows when to be tough and when to be gentile , and even when to be a mixture of both. His entire body is jacked with muscles and when ever he holds me I feel safe and loved. Thank god for his Beater build !!