Chapter 15- Its ok to be affraid

Professor McGonagall rushed towards me. " Go to the Headmaster's Office now" was all she said. I realized the urgency in her voice so I didn't bother to ask questions, I just starts running. I got there just on time. All of the Wesley's and Harry were gathered around a portkey.
" Vanessa , I would like you to accompany this group safety to the headquarters . If anything goes wrong you know what to do" said Dumbledore , I nodded. At the same time we all touched the portkey and were transported to the Order's HQ with a thumb.
The first voice we hear when we arrive screeches and wines" back again , the blood-traitor brats. Is it true their father's dying?"said Kreacher. Anger build up in me but before I could act upon it a second voice roared "OUT!". This was Sirius. Kreacher exited the room as Sirius rushed towards us anxiously.
"What's going on? Phineas Nigellus Arthur's been badly injured" but before Sirius could continue he was interrupted.
"Ask Harry" said Fred coldly.
"Yeah , I want to hear this for myself" said George in a kinder but still cold voice. Harry explained the whole thing to us and at the end the Weasley siblings only got more stubborn.
"Is mum here?"said Fred the first one to speak after Harry.
"She probably doesn't know what's happened yet. the important thing was to get you away before Umbridge could interfere. I expect Dumbledore's letting Molly know now" said Sirius. I nodded in agreement but no one was paying attention to me.
"We've got to go to St.Mungo's" said Ginny urgently." Sirius can you lend us cloaks or anything" .
"Hang on, you can't go tearing off to St.Mungo's!" Denying her request.
"Course we can go to St.Mungo's if we want . He's our dad!"said Fred with an angry expression and venom in his voice. I hate seeing him this way it scared me. I bet you can see the fear and pain in my eyes because I wasn't hiding it. Everyone was to heated in the moment to pay attention to Harry, Ron and I. We just remain in the background not wanting to interfere.
"And how are you going to explain how you knew Arthur was attacked the hospital even let his wife know?" Argued Sirius.
"What does it matter" piped George hotly.
"It matters because we don't want to draw attention to the fact that Harry is having visions of things that are happening hundred miles away!have you any idea what the ministry would make of that information?" Yet there stubbornness continues.
"Someone else could have told us ... we could have heard it somewhere other than Harry"said Ginny.
"Like who? Listen your dad's been hurt while on duty for the Order and the circumstances are fishy enough without his children knowing about it the second it happened. You could seriously damage the Order's" Sirius was cut of from his sentence once again.
"We don't care about the dumb order!" Yelled Fred.
"It's our dad that's dying we're talking about!" Screamed George.
"Your father knew what he was getting into and he won't thank you for messing things up for the Order! This is how it is , this is why you're not in the order and Vanessa is! You don't understand there are things worth dying for!" Yelled back Sirius equally as angry.
"Easy for you to say, stuck here!" Said Fred. All colour drain from Sirius face and mine .We both probably look like we want to hit Fred. But Fred being Fred has to take thing to the next level by continuing." I don't see you risking your neck!" That's when I snapped no one talk to my godfather like that.
"ENOUGH FRED!" I screamed. My body was radiating anger and if look could kill ...let's just say I would have been a murderer. Everyone went quiet.
Sirius took a deep breath and said " I know it's hard on you but we've all got to act as though we don't know anything yet. we've got to stay put at least until we hear from your mother, all right?" He said it so calmly.We all took a seat and got butterbeers. As we all drank in silence I would now and again glance and Fred. Every time he would be staring down at his lap. This made the fear in my eyes grow and grow till eventually they were tears in my eyes. Call me lame or naive or whatever but I'm very sensitive when it comes to Fred. I know it's ridiculous but I can't help it . He's always full of light and love. I just can't bare seeing him like this.
All of a sudden a Burst of fire illuminated infront of us. Making me scream.it disappeared leaving a scroll of parchment and a golden feather. "Fawkes! That's not Dumbledores writing it must be your mother" said Sirius giving to George. he read it aloud. Fred grabbed the paper and read it himself. He then look up at Harry then back down at his lap giving the paper to one of his siblings. I could see and sense his murderous eyes burning holes into his lap.
I took a deep shaky breath that was louder than expected and sounded like a sob. All eyes were on me but the only ones I cared about was Fred's but his own was still vile an murderous. making tears welled in my eyes.
"Excuse me" I said shakily. As I got up and ran upstairs into the bathroom I would use in the summer. I locked the door and looked into the Mirror. Back there I sounded like I was going to cry and I feel like an idiot. What would they gonna think of me ?!? It's there father that's dying and I'm cry because my boyfriend looked at me wrong. Tearing kept flowing down my face. This wasn't me! I don't cry for stupid things. I'm a strong rock that can't break .That's the way I grow up . That's the way Fudge and Dumbledore taught me. How can I be some mass secret weapon if I'm crying over some stupid boy...
But he's not just some stupid boy he's Fred Weasley. He's kind and loving. Wicked and trouble making. He makes me feel loved in my worst time. And I'm up here at his weakest time doing what ?? Crying ! I should be down stairs supporting him and comforting him and the rest too. With that little inner prep talk. I wiped my tears and starred myself in the face . I will be strong and supportive to them. with that I went back down stairs. When I entered everyone was still in there daze so they didn't notice me. I sat on Fred's lap and held his hand rubbing it. At first he looked startled but then he for the first time since he got the news. He relaxed. He lent his head on my shoulder and put the hand I wasnt holding over my waist. I could feel a tear drop fall from his eyes onto me .No one else was paying attention thankfully. they were all stuck in their own world.
Fred eventually fell asleep on my shoulder. I tilted my so that it was against his and fell asleep also.