Chapter 17- Passion

I woke up with a smile on my face. Fred's face was almost touching mine. Our bodies were tangled together but don't worry all we did was sleep and cuddle , no funny business what so ever!!
Fred was still fast asleep. Watch him has just amazing. Everything about him was perfect.His eyes , the way his hair falls on his face and his lips. Oh my ! Don't get me started with those lips all I want to do is kiss them.
I admire our body next to each other. Our chests press against each other , our leg entangled, his arms wrapped around me, one of my hand on his chest while the other is around him.
I couldn't take the temptation anymore. I kissed his lips waiting for him to wake up and when he didn't I put more pressure until eventually he started kissing back to.
"Good morning" he grumbled in a sexy raspy morning voice.
"Morning, handsome" I said kissing him again.
"Someone is in a good mood"
"Well I'm waking up with you , how couldn't I be"
"I know I'm great" he said ruining the moment.
"Oh really" I questioned with a smirk on my face,getting up from bed.
"No no no ! You come back here beautiful" he wined.
"Nope get ur lazy butt up"
"Babe , don't be that way"
"Fred up now " I was standing up and he was laying on his back facing me. I grabbed his hand pulling like a little child. He finally gave up and got up. or so I thought. Fred picked me up and throw me back into the bed. We play wrestled for a while. Tickling each other and laughing. Fred was now on top of me. Gosh he was amazing. I swear I know I'm still young but at this moment I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. We both started to lean in closer and closer until our lips were just inches away from each other.
*knock knock *
George open the door and quickly closed it. "oh my gosh! Get up you two" George yelled running away.