Chapter 9-A long time waiting.

Weeks have past and things at Hogwarts keep getting worst. It started off with Umbridge's horrible Defence Against The Dark Arts classes , then with her medieval detentions , Harry became more cut off from everyone including Me, Ron and Hermione ,and to make things worst I was drowning in studies.

I was sitting alone in the common room waiting for Fred and George to return from their detention. George and a first year came in the room. The first year was crying." There , there little guy. Don't cry that's what she wants" said George trying to comfort him. " you better go to bed bud , in the morning you'll be better" he continued. The little boy wiped his tears and gave George a smile before leaving to his dormitory.

" What happened ?" I asked.

"Umbridge happened, personally last time was more painfully for me , I wish I could say the same for the little guy. Fred tried to stop it though , that's why Umbridge let's us go early but kept Fred. I wouldn't have left him but the little guy needed someone." he explained.

"It's fine George , you did the right thing . Go get some rest you'll need it . I'll wait for Fred." He gave me a half hearted smile then left after saying goodnight.Half an hour later Fred came in. He didn't notice that anyone was in the common room so he punched a wall. I walk up to him while he is facing the wall with both fist pressed against it. I turn his head so it's facing me and take his hands in mine.

"Hey" I whisper." everything is gonna be fine". I took his hand that had fresh hounds from detention and kissed it. A tiny tear rolled down his face. I dropped his hand carefully and wiped his tear with my hand ,looking straight into his eyes. unknowingly I leaned in and so did he ,there was hardly any space separating us.He leaned in even more while I stood on my tip toes filling in the left over space. He graded my face with his hand and kissed me softly. I was surprised at first but then I realized what was going on I started kissing back.The sensation was overwhelming .I've been daydreaming about this kiss for a while now and it surpassed all my exceptions. Soon our little kiss turned into a heated make out session. One of his hands were around my waist while the other was around my shoulders ,both we extremely tight. My hands were entangled in his hair. once we were both out of breathe we broke apart. Our foreheads were both pressed against each other. we both giggled.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to kiss you " said Fred looking straight into my eyes. I pecked him on the lips again.He then swooped me up bridal style and brought me to the couch . I was now sitting on his lap.

"You know , there's something I've been meaning to ask you for two years now and well ... Will you be my girlfriend?" Fred asked. I smile light across my face.

"Hmmm let me think about it "I said to Fred in a joking tone.He look dumbstruck. "I'm joking , Freddie . Of course I'll be your girlfriend" I said. He then pressed his lips against mine again.

" I could do that all the time" he said. I laughed.

"Get some rest , you look tired." I said. Then we both got up at went to bed but not without sharing another kiss.

I went to sleep smiling that night.