Chapter 23- Horrible day

I woke up in the morning with a bad feeling. I knew something was wrong but I just didn't know what. I quickly showered and did my normal morning routines. I changes into a white blouse with a red sweater over it and a black skirt ( in link).I walked up to an upset golden trio .I sat in front of them before I asked what's wrong.
" This is what's wrong"Hissed Harry sliding the daily profit towards me. I stopped it from even coming close to me , I despise that paper and I rather it not touch me.
"I rather not read that corrupt , lame excuse of a news paper" I said coldly.
"Please just explain it to me , it would save the remainder of my well being" I asked.
"Well a bunch of death eaters broke out of Azkaban last night , including Bellatrix Lestrange." said Hermione.
"What ?!? I've spend months trying to lock up death eaters and they some how escaped ?!?" I whisper yelled in pure frustration. For all I knew it could have been the ones I locked up and they would want revenge.Not that I was scared , I always need more excitement in my life.
"Well that's not all..." Said Hermione in a timid voice.
"What do you mean ?" I asked raising an eyebrow. she looked a little scared.
"Well ... Umm " she stuttered. poor thing I never meant to intimidate her.
"The ministry is blaming Sirius for it" said Harry in a venomous voice. Oh jeez. of all things. I put my head in my hands as I squeezed close my eyes.
The others were going off about how someone was killed by devil snare. when I heard them said "mr.Bode". I immediately shot up. Mr.Bode was he or has he not apart of the Order... I couldn't remember.
I was in too much of a emotional distress to have breakfast so I went back to the common room to get my things for my classes.

At the end of my Defence Against the Dark Arts Class , Umbridge pulled me aside . I was expecting this. She asked why I left before the break with the others. I simply told her that Mr.Weasley was injured and Dumbledore have me permission to accompany the Weasley's and Harry.
"You are getting to overly fund of them" she said in her annoying voice.
"Professor , I am a highly trained Auror with many qualifications. One being , I am an excellent actress. So excellent that I have clearly deserved you." I snapped.
"What about that weasley boy, I saw you snogging him just this morning ?" She asked raising her chin like she was some high arse motherf***** .
"Mr.Weasley is just another part of my charade.Do you really think I would be interested in a filthy blood traitor" I lied. It hurt me saying those words but if I didn't I would lose trust and if I do that there wouldn't be a point in me being in the Order. And I need to be in the Order , to do my best to protect my brother.
"Well I see Our minister has raised you well , Miss. Black. I'm impressed. It's good to know that there is someone else in this school who I could trust" Professor Toad-face said. In my brain her face was exploding over and over again.
"It's good to know. It ever you need anything ,professor .know who to call. I always have what's best for the ministry in mind." I said bored.
"Ever well , you may go" she said. I exited to class room as fast as I could without seeming suspicious.
Vanessa 1 - Umbridge 0 . I smiled. I really am a good actress .

When I got back to the common room it was pretty late. Everyone was in bed except for Fred and George. Who were working on there new products. Ever since I called them Blood traitors I felt sick all I wanted to do was hold Fred in my arms and never let go.
They didn't see me yet, I was still walking towards them. George announced that he was going to bed and left.
Fred was still sitting on the couch. Perfect!
I sat on his lap on an angle so that I could see his face. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pouted.
"I had a terrible day" I said leaning into him.
"What about our snogging session?" Fred asked wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed.
"That's the only thing that got me through the day" I replied sheepishly ,peeking his lips and pulling away fast.
"no no , don't pull away" he said annoyed before pulling me closer and kissing me. I entangled my hand into his hair and slid my other on his hip ,as our kiss deepened and got more intense. I quickly pulled away only to saddle him. Before I was pulled back into the kiss , I looked into his eyes which were filled with passion and love. I kissed across his jaw and down his neck. Damn I love this boy. He pull me back into a kiss. Our tongues fought for domination ,like always he won.His hands roamed my back , driving me crazy , before one rested on my bum and the other wrapped around me tightly. He eventually pulled away to catch his breathe. I went back to kissing is jaw and moved my way up to his ear.
"You know if we keep this up I'm gonna break my self control, love." he said rubbing my back with one of his hands while the other said firmly on my bum.
"Oh please do" I whispered seductively making him have goosebumps.
"I can't wait until the summer . I can have you all by my self." he said. I knew exactly what he meant. I shivered at the thought. We went back to snogging for who knows how long.
"It's getting late" I said breaking the kiss once again. Man I need to stop breaking them before I turn into a buzz kill.
"We should go to bed night ,my love" he said.
" Goodnight , baby" I said before getting off him and heading upstairs.
I laid in bed thinking of what he said about self control and stuff. He is older by me than a year and he wouldn't be in Hogwarts next year. He would be working in his shop with George. Usually wizards get married and start families in less than 5 years of leaving Hogwarts. This thought drove me crazy.