Chapter 34- Whispers

I was following Draco. So far he didn't see me and I would like to keep it that way. I was hiding behind corners , ducking behind the tapestries and doing all those stereo typical spying actions.

Draco turned the corner. I waited until I heard his footsteps walk out of that corridor. But I never heard him leave. Instead I heard him pacing. Then all of a sudden it stopped.

I quickly peeked my head out of the corner to see if he was still there , but to my surprise he wasn't.

I discretely looked around for him but he was no where to be found. I rushed back to the Gryffindor common room. Luckily I found the person O was looking for.
"Harry, can I used your map please" I asked my brother.
"Sure but why do you need it ?" He asked in return.
"I rather not lie to you my brother" I said looking away. I couldn't tell him I was spying on Draco and I truly didn't want to lie to my own blood.
"Fine , whatever." he said walking up to his room to retrieve the map. When he came back down with it , I too eagerly took it. Send Harry even more suspicion.
I looked through the entire map looking for on name but I couldn't find it anywhere. Then I saw it appear out of no where on the seventh floor.

Draco Malfoy has been in the Room of Requirements this whole time.

Author's notes
Hey guys. this is a short chapter but I'll update again soon. xoxo